𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥//𝐌!𝐍𝐜 𝐗 𝐌!𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅Req 4: JoseMiguel680 ₊˚ෆ
- hi, yes I'm doing ships now.
(No shit) more lemon. .(no shit)

╔. ■ .═══════╗
-Lemon 🍋-
╚═══════. ■ .╝

★﹐Warning:.﹗﹑
-Sexual content and shipping furries lmao :3-

_________________

Buck, a felian gootraxian with his felian brother, catte. As the word "felian" mentioned, they are cat like gootraxians..of course, I'm not dumb enough, you- already know that. .

"So anything new?"
Buck asked, as his ear twitched and he tilted his head.
"Ah! Why, yes! A new species has been discovered!"
Said catte, unable to stand still. Guess you can call em' the "ADHD" cat ay?
"Species?..why now?.."
Buck seemed uncomfortable with this new "species" being discovered. It didn't feel right, at the time.
"Yes! It's name is Nightcrawler!"
Said catte, becoming more excited then ever, eager to state more about this specific type.
"Weird.."
Buck said glazing oof at a distance as he replied to catte's comment. He felt it was odd,
"When was it discovered?"
Buck asked still, gazing at the distance.
"Yesterday! You haven't heard?"
Catte replied, quicker then the speed of light, still unable to stand still, buck's ears rose to the word "yesterday". He felt really wierd about it now.
"Is anything wrong?"
Asked catte, as he sees his ears raised
"Wha-? Oh, no, not at all.."
Buck said looking back at catte with a worried face. Catte's left ear twitched a bit as a sense that something is not right.

Buck sighted at left leaving the worried catte sitting there. The real promblem was that, buck felt like he was being watched, and it started from yesterday, so he felt it could of been this unknown "specie". He wasn't sure so, and he was walking through crystal cave then,
Suddenly. . . A rush behind him. He turned back, his ears lowered a bit as a sign of unpleasantness. Now, he heard running infront of him,
And he looked back,
Still..nothing,
All he could hear was the twinkling of the bright, white crystals as the shadows emerged. The darkish blue slimy floor he was standing on, was too getting sucked by the shadows.

There it was, he saw. . .
A three dotted magenta colored..erm..thing, staring at him. He backed of hissing, as he felt threatened. Suddenly, he heard screams, similar to that of his brother, catte. He ran oof, not thinking much about the "three dotted-" what was that even called..

He ran, scared as if what happened to his brother. And he reached..saw nothing but a orange slimy bucket, half broken. He picked it up and saw a note:

"Come to pools.
We are waiting :)"

He felt confused, who are "we"?.
He felt hesitant, but he cares about his brother so he rushed forward,
Once he reached, he heard a male like chuckle. He turned back, frightened. Nothing, maybe it's..all just a prank..?

Suddenly he saw it again,
The new "specie". It approached him and had a sinister grin. He walked slowly back as he did not like it at all,
"W-what do you want!? Wheres my brother!. ."
He felt nervous to ask, but ganged enough courage and asked,
"You mean, it?"
The male Nightcrawler pointed to catte, along with his minions holding it still.
"Hi bro! See, this was the new specie I was talking about!"
Catte seems, to not care about the fact he was being held hostage. Suddenly a minion, out of pure annoyance hit him with a bat.
Nightcrawler snarled at him, as he didn't order so.

"Anyways, as for what i want~"
Nightcrawler giggled once more as he walked closer, cupping his cheek.
" you ~ "
Buck was frightened by the words,
Would he get eaten or killed?
Uh..oh! He thought it in a wrong way. . .-
"M-me?. .why me!?"
Buck walked backwards as he pulled Nightcrawler's hand away.
Nightcrawler looked at him, gazing into his eyes before taking oof his googles.

"You~, your..special.."
He said moving closer to him, buck froze in place, special? What did he mean by that? Why me?
Many thoughts ran through buck's mind as he was still frozen shocked in place.

"Please..don't hurt me.."
Buck pleaded as his ears lowered in fear. There was also, fear in his shining, magenta eyes. Nightcrawler smirked upon seeing how fearful, he was.
"Oh~ I don't want to hurt you~"
He moved his index finger and rubs it against buck's chest fluff.
"I..need you. Your special."
Nightcrawler said in a low tone, suddenly he made a hand gesture, which made his minions leave.

[ Creater: fuck. Jesus is warning me to go to hell after this, anyway warning sexual making out of furries? O.O I'm feeling horney so..]

Nightcrawler cupped his chin before lightly pressing his lips with buck's. The felian was terrified, but couldn't resist, it didn't feel so bad after all.. Nightcrawler's tongue wrestled his, as he rubbed buck's shaft a bit before breaking the kiss.

A thread of saliva formed which buck wiped away quickly and started crawling backwards, still in fear. Nightcrawler held him in place, before aiming his member at buck's entrance.

Buck knew he couldn't resist and stayed in place, still nervous and scared. Nightcrawler started to thrust, while buck covered his mouth and tried his hardest not to moan.

[ creater: i can't stop leaving notes. I'm feeling dizzy. ]

"Hnngh—. . ."
Nightcrawler smirked again, finally able to make him moan. He continued to thrust harder, and faster.
"Nngh ~ "
Buck moaned a bit louder this time, before Nightcrawler stopped thrusting, he took buck in his arms.

"See? I told you, you were special~"
Buck stayed silent, he knew he couldn't go nor move. INSTEAD,

ᴴᵉ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʰⁱᵐ, ᶠᵒʳᵉᵛᵉʳ.

˚ ༘ .˚🖤୭ ˚.  ᵎᵎ
• short storytime bc i can: •
.
- so basically, my parents ordered vodka, for special occasions like partying and stuff. But the bottle the vodka was in, it was too thin. My parents thought it would spill easily so they put half of the vodka in a normal bottle. And that bottle, was my bottle. Now, i didn't know about what they did, and..I DRANK 3 GULPS AND I STARTED FEELING DIZZY BRO.
This is why I went a bit overboard with the uhm horney ness, but if I get sent to Jesus, so will you for reading this.

> stay safe and drink lots' of wata <