1

SOHA POV-

I was running here and there because jay was not ready to eat his break fast . God knows how this kid have this much energy to wonder whole day here and there.

" Jay baby please finish your breakfast" I shouted while breathing heavily because of running to much. " Omma you won't be able to catch me ever " he answered in playful manner while sticking his tongue out.

" Yahh I think you want beating? " I shouted as I glared at him and he  again did the same and run away , I also run after him but suddenly my head started spinning, black dots started appearing in front of my eyes and in a second I was on the ground. I saw Jay rushed towards me and I became unconscious.

AU POV -

Jay rushed towards soha and started shaking her unconscious body. " Omma omma wake up " he said while crying " omma Jay will be a good boy please open your eyes omma " crying more harder then before.

Door bell ringed Jay stood up and rushed to open the door as he opened he saw his father . His father saw his state he become worried and picked him in his arms and asked " what happened Jay why are you crying did omma said something? " He hugged him tight and he started crying more .

" Ap-pa o-mma " he said with the broken voice . Haneul started patting Jays back to relax him and walked inside.

" Were is omma Jay ?" He asked in calm manner so the little one would not get scared. Jay pointed his finger towards dining hall while his face still snuggle inside his father neck .  Haneul rushed faster towards dining as he saw his mate  on floor he made Jay stand and picked his mate in his arms.

" Jay omma is sleeping don't think to much okay baby " he said in assuring manner so little one would not take stress he left towards his room and placed his mate on bed. Immediately called the doctor and sit beside the bed and held her hand.

After some time doctor came rushing inside and bowed towards haneul after that started checking soha.

" Doctor I don't know what happened to her she was fine in the morning when I left and suddenly this "he said while staring at his mate with worried eyes.

" Haneul she is fit and fine nothing is wrong " doctor stated " then why did she lost her conscious doctor " he asked.

" Because she is pregnant and I think you should be happy about that not worried " he answered while smiling  as he said haneul eyes widened in total shock.

" Whatt doctor seriously I'm going to be dad again " haneul said while placing his hands on doctors shoulder and dancing in happiness.

" Please say it once again doctor please " he said with full joy and happiness dancing on his face. "  Yes Mr park haneul you are going to be dad again " doctor answered as he chuckled.

" When she is going to get her conscious doctor " he asked as he control his happiness  " I have already given her medicine she will be up after some time and yess now you have to give her extra care haneul " doctor said and left .

After some time soha started getting her conscious back . She slowly opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was her mate eagerly waiting for her to open her eyes. " Are you okay baby " he spoked with still little with bit of worriedness in his eyes while still holding soha's hand softly giving her comfort.

Soha tried sitting haneul helped her so she could sit properly without any problem  " I'm okay" she answered while smiling weakly. " You know what baby you are best you gave me whole world of happiness today " haneul said while smiling like an idiot.

Soha made a confused face " you are going to be mother again " as he finished that line tears started falling from her eyes. " Is it true I'm really pregnant" she asked as wipping her happy tears he nodded.

Suddenly they heard a knock on door " hyung is noona okay " seo jun said while standing at the entrance of the gate. " Why are you standing there jun come inside" haneul said as he walked inside and bowed to both of them " your noona is pregnant jun " haneul exclaimed with a smile on his face.

" Really hyung I'm so happy for you both " he answered while smiling. " And ya jun I want you to prepare a party so I can announce this good new " he commanded seo jun .

" Dae I will do that " as he said that and left. Leaving haneul and soha alone ." Where is Jay, haneul " she asked him as she couldn't find him. " He must be down I will see, you take rest" haneul said that and left .

_________________________________________

If find some mistakes please ignore it.

Next part soon

Love yaa

~kitty