summer: year 2 subra

Subra was on her way to the Ministry once again. For the whole summer she had been doing everything she could to get information. Asking Kreacher questions when he least expected, pressuring the Ministry employees during their monthly visit. So far, she had learned what exactly her father had done. She could barely believe that someone so close to another would betray them. But what angered her the most was the fact that they locked her up because she was 'potential danger'. More like they just didn't want to deal with it.

When they had finally got there, the Ministry employee, who was named Arthur Weasley (she could've sworn the name sounded familiar), guided her to the building even though she had been doing it her whole life. However, he was nicer than the other employees and treated her like a normal child, and not a ticking bomb. 

 When they got inside he asked her to wait at the door for a bit. She waited a couple seconds and peeked through, he was having a conversation with a worker. Perfect she thought to herself. She looked around peeking for any room that could have what she was looking for. It had been a few minutes and she was about to go back when she passed a room with a drawer labeled 'Criminal Files'. She rushed into the room after double checking no one was around. Opening the drawer, she noticed the files were all in alphabetical order. She searched around for 'B' and found it. She skimmed over the front page.

 She skimmed over the front page

'Sirius Black.

Offense: Killing 12 muggles and 1 wizard.

Time: Until death'

She grabbed the whole file and stuffed it into the tote bag she brought with her. She quickly rushed back to where she was standing. As soon as she came around the corner Weasley came out, and when he noticed she wasn't there he looked around and saw her rushing.

"Subra? What on earth are you doing," he questioned her. "You can't be playing around the Ministry. Let's go check in with the Head of CC."

And so they entered the nearby elevator and stood until it stopped at their destination. The head of CC, which meant Criminal Children, was the head of a certain group within LC, which stood for Lost Children. LC was split into a couple of groups. Subra knew a couple, Wizards with dead parents, Wizards disowned, and Criminal Children, she was part of the latter. Criminal Children was split into two parts, children who were criminals, and children who were the child of criminals. 

Subra wasn't a criminal legally, so she was part of the child of criminals. But Subra had a feeling they would gladly certify her as a criminal if she so much as broke a silly school rule. The head of the organization she was a part of was called Dolores Umbridge, an awful woman who wore way too much perfume, made unnecessary comments, and was extremely arrogant. The worst person to be head of CC. She always found a way to pick on the kids under the organization (not that there were many) and barely helped them. Which was probably why Subra still lived alone. The Ministry did nothing to stop her so Subra would have to live like this until something was done, which she doubted would ever happen.