Pt.1 Sophie's pov

I called my bsf Kelly because she was late like always to the cafe we always go on sundays at 12:30 am

. I've known her since we were like ...6 years old?.., I don't really remember how I met her but since that age we have been best friends .

10 minutes later, she came running as she tries to catch her breath. "Sorry girl! I had some undone shit at my apartment, " I scoffed. "Like always?" I asked exactly." her ex is stalking her for the past 6 months, and even after she went to the police he didn't stop.

"I had to beat the shit out of him this time ,he just don't give up, asshole!, I scoffed,"so how's the med school?" She asks "well it's not fun, but I'm going through. "

Studying was no fun.. but since I saw in a movie I forgot his name..how doctors save  lives  of people it have been my dream..

"But I'll do anything to be a doctor.. and you know it .. it has been my dream since I was a kid, " I said

Kelly worked as a stripper at a club named
Sunrise ... really fancy club but all the Jerks are around there and always trying to get some 20 year old woman's when they're like.. 40.. 50...

Then she suddenly spoke "girl your shift starts in 10 minutes" I looked at the time and she was right..

I totally forgot about my shift ,I worked at a local cafe 2 minutes walk from my apartment although I hated this job I have a few friends there... My boss always tries to.. how it's called.. Rizz? Yeah he always tries to Rizz me and I hate it! But he just doesn't get that.. I'm 19 he's 49... and it still doesn't bell the ring for him.. btw did I mention he was a jerk? He was sexist pig motherfucker he acted nice and all in front of the CEO but when the ceo was gone for the mans he acted like they're his slaves and for the womans like they were cheap whores . "OK I need to go asp , cya!" I said as  I huged Kelly and left.

When I came to the cafe i saw my friends as I approached to them they cam to me and we talked until the first costumer came
"Welcom to Honey cafe , what would you like to order?"

After my shift was done my boss called me..
"So.. Sophie.. I wanted to talk to you." It already scared the shit out of me

"Do you want a promotion?" Promotion means more money."I would like sir but why me..? " I asked "well your hard working" he said

and I had suspicious feeling.. "but the promotion has a price.." he said and I panicked "W-what price..?" He started to touch my thighs and kissing my neck "stop it!" I said as i kicked him hard in his cock and I said

"I'm leaving ! And your not firing me I'm quiting" I stormed off the room and stormed away ignoring all the people around me.

After getting into the cab I took out my phone and started to search for a job.. My landlord is still waiting for the money I had to pay ...

20 minutes later... I was walking up the stairs toward smy apartment.. I lived on the 5th floor out of 6 floors so It's always been a little workout for me, when I got to my apartment I saw the door slightly open... My anxiety took over me as I started to shake in fear.. "fuck.." I muttered to myself.. when I opened the door I saw Kelly sitting on the couch, All dressed up beautifully , she wore a short red dress with few roses on it, Every man would fall down they're knees for her...

"KELLY! You know how scared I was.."
I said to Kelly as the fear started to fade away

"Sorrrrryyyyyy, But today is special day so dress up were going to Vivid club!"

(Vivid club- Very famous club, this club knows as his special cocktails and the size of it, it's the Biggest and the best club in the whole city)

"You know this is the mo-"

"Before you try to tell me all the bullshit you always do I already brought you a dress and heels. you'll look like the hottest girl in the city , and you will be her now.. you had no sex in these past 2 years and today we'll change that"

"You know I-"

"I don't want to hear any other words go dress up" she gave me the dress and the heels and started to push me towards my bedroom

"Fine fine I'm going to change, BTW I'm going there only because of the special cocktails they have" I told her.

If you ask why I didn't have sex for 2 years.. It's because I had no time, study and working tool all my time.. but sometimes I do feel to have sex..

**

When i came out to show Kelly how I looked with the dress she bought me she gasped

"O M G girl your the sexiest girl I know.. Oh my god.. your soo pretty! All the boys in the club will beg you to fuck with them"

I smirked and answered "who said I wanted a boy?" Boys are cute and sometimes annoying but they cannot be compared to mans..

"Of course.. man is always the best option"

My dress was tight, short black dress, pretty basic but it was comfy enough

***

I took my purse , put there my credid card , phone, little bit of makeup and a small knife  so it'll fit there . you know us girls... we need to be safe anywhere and everywhere

I locked the door and we went towards her car , I sat in the passenger seat and she said happily

"We are going to The Vivid xlub!"