1-10

1

"Wen Shiyi, you came on this show because of me, right? It's not what those people said, for Bai Yueguang, right?" Hysterical questions rang out, and Min Rou looked at the indifference in front of her with a stubborn look

. A woman who gets too much.

Wen Shiyi, her nominal wife.

He had been married to her for three years and the two of them had never even held hands in name only.

After a moment, Wen Shiyi's slightly sarcastic voice sounded: "For you?"

He asked lightly, with obvious mockery, as if all this was Min Rou's show, and she was just a bystander.

Min Rou looked at Wen Shiyi in disbelief, her voice trembling: "Are you really doing it for that bitch?!" She jumped up from the bed, not even bothering to put on her shoes, and shouted: "I don't allow you

to It's for her! You are mine, only mine!"

Wen Shiyi looked at her with no expression on his face.

She turned around and walked out of the room, refusing to explain a word.

Min Rou was furious.

This attitude of not even wanting to talk to her completely angered her.

At this moment, Min Rou was so jealous of that woman that she almost went crazy with jealousy.

She raised her feet and went to chase Wen Shiyi.

My bare feet were on the floor, and I accidentally stepped on the broken glass and water that I had just smashed on the ground because of my temper.

Without any support around her, Min Rou watched herself fall.

The heavy sound made Wen Shiyi turn around.

She saw the blood red mixed in the water, her pupils shrank, she ran back in a few steps, half-knelt on the ground and tried to pick him up.

After trying it twice to no avail, Wen Shiyi decided to call someone.

When Min Rou woke up again, she was still in the same room where she and Wen Shiyi had quarreled. Everything was very familiar, as if time had never changed.

She remembered.

This is the wedding room between myself and Wen Shiyi.

From the time they got married to the time she and Wen Shiyi divorced, the wedding room had never welcomed a new person to move in.

Min Rou closed her eyes, then opened them again.

So, is she back to the past?

Min Rou stood up with a wry smile, and at the same time reviewed her magnificent life in her mind.

In order to marry Wen Shiyi, she, as an actress, attracted the attention of the entire Internet. She stalked her and refused to say anything. In the end, she forced her family to take action and jointly proposed a marriage agreement with the Wen family.

Wen Shiyi, whose acting career was on the rise, was pressed on the head to get a marriage certificate from her.

It can be described as marrying young.

But after getting married, she still kept showing off her identity as Mrs. Wen. Whenever she saw someone getting close to Wen Shiyi, she would cry, make trouble, or hang herself.

She is a good lady, living like a shrew in the market.

As a result, even if she did this, Wen Shiyi still didn't even bother to look at her.

Min Rou clicked her tongue twice, sighing that she was not bad looking, but her eyes were so lame.

Isn't she just a woman with a better-looking skin than the average person?

When she returns home to inherit the family business, won't she have all kinds of sisters to choose from?

If she was hanging on Wen Shiyi's tree, she probably had a disease in her mind.

Min Rou stood up straight, ignoring her aching head, glanced at the wedding photos hanging on the bedside, laughed, clapped her hands and started looking for the marriage agreement.

This kind of plastic marriage should be left to Wen Shiyi and Bai Yueguang!

She, Min Rou, would not ask others to eat the leftovers.

She is going to divorce that bitch Wen Shiyi today!

When she thought about what would happen to her later, Min Rou just wanted to get divorced quickly and leave Wen Shiyi, a bitch.

Behind Min Rou, Wen Shiyi's figure appeared outside the open door.

The sound of slippers on the floor was masked by the sound of rummaging through boxes and cabinets in the room. Wen Shiyi couldn't help but pause in his steps as soon as he entered the door.

A loud voice sounded inexplicably in her mind:

[Ding~ The Truth Talk system is at your service and is detecting the host's condition... Damn it! 】

The system called truth-telling instantly became as quiet as a chicken.

Wen Shiyi rubbed his head that was dizzy because of the sound, and his eyes darkened.

Who is talking in her head?

Immediately, the voice disappeared.

Instead, there were strips of barrage-like things stuck on Min Rou's head, which were still scrolling in real time.

Wen Shiyi raised his eyes and felt dizzy.

She looked away, and the longest and most joyful barrage above Min Rou's head still appeared in her mind: [The sun is shining in the sky, the flowers are smiling at me, the birds say morning, morning, morning, why are you carrying a big bag

? ! I went to get a divorce, but the scumbag didn't know, so she signed the signature and ran away, swish, goodbye scumbag! ]

Wen Shiyi: "..."

She blinked, wondering if there was something wrong with her eyes?

How did you see such a thing?

Wen Shiyi put the fruit plate aside and thought about it for a while, planning to chat with Min Rou.

Could it be that this woman was hit by him and then went crazy?

Before she could speak, her and Min Rou's cell phones rang one after another.

Min Rou, who was squatting on the floor and rummaging through boxes and cabinets, looked at the mobile phone on the bedside table on the other side, and also noticed that Wen Shiyi had come in at some point.

She tried to stand up straight, raised her head and chest, hummed heavily, and went to get her mobile phone with a step that she didn't recognize.

Wen Shiyi glanced at the bandage on her head, went out silently, and answered the phone: "What's the matter?" The call

was from her agent.

"Teacher Wen, the program team is urging you. Yesterday you said that Miss Min had something to do and couldn't come. Can you come today?" Wen Shiyi paid attention to the movement in the room

.

There was a hint of disdain in Min Rou's cheerful voice: "What kind of program are you recording? My sister is going to work in the shopping mall and will no longer be a small-time actor!" "What's the point of being a 18th-line bastard? She won't be my domineering president.

" It smells so good!"

"Sister Hua, you don't have to persuade me, I've made up my mind!"

Wen Shiyi immediately replied to the agent: "I'm not sure yet, I will give you a reply later."

The agent paused and wanted to say something. He didn't say anything, he just gave a few words of advice, urging her to make a quick decision before hanging up the phone.

In the room, Min Rou was still arguing with her agent.

Wen Shiyi stood in the corridor, his eyes falling on the fish tank on the first floor.

There were a few fish that Min Rou had raised at home when she was bored, but since she bought them, she had left them alone and left all the feeding work to her aunt at home.

At this moment, the fish was swimming happily in the fish tank.

The boxy fish tank makes it easy for them to swim around without getting bored.

Inexplicably, Wen Shiyi thought of Min Rou happily arguing with her agent in the room.

The other party lives alone in this villa and clings to that marriage. Is he like those fishes, trapped in a fish tank and unable to be free?

Wen Shiyi's eyes were blank.

She thought again of the barrage scrolling on Min Rou's head.

Combined with what the other party and her manager said, Wen Shiyi couldn't understand Min Rou who woke up today.

Rubbing her eyebrows, she sighed softly, turned around and walked into the house.

Min Rou, who had finished her battle with her agent, was stuffing something into her bag.

Wen Shiyi knew what it was without looking carefully.

After all, the woman opposite who seemed to be in an extremely good mood had this sentence floating in her head not long ago: [

I went to get a divorce, the scumbag didn't know, so she signed the signature and ran away, swish, bye scumbag! ]

Wen Shiyi had a good memory and recited it word for word in his mind.

Looking at the unadulterated happy smile on Min Rou's face, Wen Shiyi curled up the corners of his mouth.

She wondered if Min Rou, who wanted a divorce, would be so happy if she saw the terms of the agreement.

Wen Shiyi was a little depressed by the inexplicable barrage, but felt quite happy.

She said leisurely: "What do you want to do?"

Min Rou continued to hold her head high and said loudly: "Wen Shiyi, I want to divorce you!"

Her eyes were bright and her eyebrows were raised, making her even more delicate.

A little face that was no more ugly than Wen Shiyi was full of determination.

Wen Shiyi didn't answer Min Rou's words, so she kindly reminded her, "How about you read the agreement first?"

Min Rou lowered her head to take out the contents of her bag.

Wen Shiyi looked at her with pity in his eyes.

In order to prevent themselves from breaking the contract, the Wen family and the Min family had the final say and added a clause in the agreement that the party initiating the divorce would have to pay a liquidated damages equal to the combined assets of the two families.

It was this agreement that allowed her marriage to Min Rou to last for three years.

Now, it expires in three months.

Although Wen Shiyi didn't care about the person she agreed to marry, nor how long her marriage would last, today she suddenly wanted to see what Min Rou, who had been so happy after waking up, would look like when she saw this agreement.

Wen Shiyi waited with interest.

Soon, Min Rou read the marriage agreement.

Her face collapsed, and she fell back on the bed. The wound on her head made her cry out in pain: "Damn it, why did I forget this!" She must have been annoyed by Wen Shi

.

In my previous life, I was so focused on competing with Wen Shiyi and her Bai Yueguang that I forgot this most important point.

Anyone who initiates a divorce must pay liquidated damages!

What is very outrageous is that she, the dignified Miss Min, cannot afford to pay compensation!

Min Rou glanced at Wen Shiyi with despair, took out her mobile phone and called her agent, and said sluggishly: "Sister Hua, when will the show start? I'll go!" Wen Shiyi didn't care about lying on the bed and shouting at the agent

. Min Rou walked out in a good mood.

It turns out that it is so interesting to see people being deflated.

She dialed her agent's phone number, and there was a hint of smile in her usually indifferent voice: "When does the show start?" Her agent

Guan Ju immediately reported the time: "The recording starts at ten in the morning. We need to go there early, eight thirty. Can Teacher Wen make it?"

Wen Shiyi: "No problem."

Guan Ju immediately started making arrangements. Before hanging up the phone, she asked a few words: "Is Teacher Wen coming alone this time?" Wen Shiyi's voice was cold. He came

down and said, "Yeah."

Guan Ju understood.

As always, Teacher Wen was unwilling to appear in the same frame as Miss Min.

After hanging up the phone, Wen Shiyi glanced at the door of the room he was led to, planning to go back to the apartment.

She rarely comes here. Even if she has her own room, her aunt will clean it every day. Wen Shiyi is still not used to changing clothes in a strange place.

It's only seven o'clock now, so there's still time to rush to the program team.

As for whether Min Rou was too late or not, she didn't consider it at all.

in the room.

Min Rou, who explained to her agent that all the lofty words she said before were just farts, collapsed on the soft bed in exhaustion.

Above her head hung a wedding photo of her and Wen Shiyi.

From this angle, the two people in the photo have different looks, one is cold and the other is delicate, wearing white wedding dresses, they look like fairies descending from heaven.

Especially Wen Shiyi, with his stern smile and indifferent eyes, coupled with that face, he really looked like an immortal.

Min Rou rolled her eyes and snorted heavily.

So what if he is banished to immortality!

She doesn't care about it anymore!

There's no point in making money by banishing a fairy. With a lot of money, what kind of fairy can't be found?

Thinking of the liquidated damages at that price, Min Rou patted the big bed hard, jumped up from the bed and went to change clothes.

From today on, she, Min Rou, will tear off the love brain label that has been stuck on her forehead for half her life.

She must work hard and become Niu Colu Minrou as soon as possible!