Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Bangchan POV:

After getting back to the dorm and showering we all gathered at the kitchen table to eat. There were many conversations going on at the same time letting me get lost in my own thoughts about how I am going to ask my members. Mom said that he would only be around to sleep and that someone else would take him to and from the academy so I think they should be okay with it, hopefully. "CHAN!" Han yelled in my ear, making me jump in my chair. "What?" I asked confused as to why I'm getting yelled at and everyone is looking at me. "I called your name multiple times but you were staring off into space. What's been going on with you today?" Han questioned. Everyone around the table started to mumble agreements looking around at each other. "You've been acting off since you took that phone call at the studio." Changbin added in.

Chan sighed knowing he had to answer truthfully so he could get an answer, "The call was from my mother." Knowing that my parents are always busy and seeing my mood change Felix questions me about the call, "Did something happen? Is your family okay?" "Everyone is fine. She was calling about Maximus. He got into a soccer academy here in Seoul." Everyone started talking over each other with excitement as they had missed the kid they were all very fond of but hadn't been able to see in almost four years. "There's more!" Chan had to yell over his even excited "kids" making everyone go quiet and look at him. "The dean wants him to start Monday, but his dorm at the academy won't be ready for a month." Chan explained a little about the situation before Changbin interrupted him "Then what's he going to do?"

"That's why my mom called me. She's asking that he stay here with us until his dorm is ready. The school would have someone take him back and forth and they will cover his food expenses since he will be gone all day everyday. She said basically he just needs somewhere to sleep." Chan explained everything his mom told him, thankful that no one interrupted him again. Everyone was quiet for a few minutes trying to digest the information Chan told them about.

I.N. was the first one to speak, "I wouldn't mind him staying." he shrugged not minding the thought of having the younger Bahng around. Everybody one by one agreed with Innie. "You guys would really be okay with him staying here with us?" Chan asked nervously. He didn't want his members to agree because they felt like they had to. That's when Felix stepped in to do the talking, "Why not? As far as I remember he was a good kid that loved us and soccer. Plus he is your little brother, he's family and we know you have been missing him. Why stop him from living his dreams? We should help him." Chan smiled "Thanks guys! I'll call my mom in the morning."

Dinner for the eight members of Stray Kids continued with talking about how they were going to make room for Maximus, what needs to be done at the studio, how dance practice was going, and about the album they were in the middle of working on.