Part 20

"At n8:At Jeon's mansion"

(A/n:Kookie entered his mansion & he knew it well that what was waiting for him.He took a deep breath and entered his hall room. He saw his father sitting on the couch with a very serious face & his mother being anxious. Kookie directly went in front of his father..)

Kookie:Dad,I wanna say something..lk, u
already came to know about it...

Mr.Jeon:How can u do this Jungkook?
Don't have any respect towards me..
U just didn't even collaborate with our
rival..U r dating him..and a man?Seriously?

Kookie:(He chuckled)Do u have any love
for me?Do u think I am a machine..?bt I am not..I run myself by my own..U can't control me..Moreover,u take thm as ur rival..bt I don't have any prblm with hyung or KIM'S..And about dating,I am gay,so for sure I will date a man..not a woman..And I love him & our daughter..

Mr.Jeon:I didn't know that Mr.Kim is gay too.I heard that he has a daughter..so the kid from that day was Mr.Kim's?

Kookie:Yeah..she is..bt she is my daughter too..

Mr.Jeon:That doesn't even make any sense.She has the blood of Mr.Kim not urs..

Kookie:At least she calls me Appa & loves me, unlike u, who is just my so-called father, who always thinks about himself.so what's the point of having blood of urs in my body.That also doesn't make any sense r8..(Said boldly)

Mr.Jeon:Jungkook..Don't cross ur limit..

Kookie:U r crossing ur limit...

Mr.Jeon:JUNGKOOK..SHUT UP..

Kookie:From now on,don't interfere in my personal life.I am in my own way....

Mr.Jeon:U will regret..I am saying it..Nancy became so angry over both of u.Even if I don't anything,she will not spare u two..mind it..Also I will not stop her from doing that..

Kookie:I don't give a fuck..Bye....(He left)

(A/n:Kookie left to his room.Mr.Jeon sighed angrily & his anger was visible in his face)

Mrs.Jeon:Don't u dare to do anything stupid..I am warning u..leave my boy alone let him lead his life...He is happy with him..

Mr.Jeon:How do u know he is happy?
U knew everything from before...?

Mrs.Jeon:He told me by himself..

Mr.Jeon:Wow..mom and son made separate team..wah..that's so good r8?

Mrs.Jeon:Yeah..we r in same team..l want his happiness..I am not u..u r so selfish...

(A/n:She also angrily left from there..)

Mr.Jeon:They all become delusional..
They r not thinking anything practically.
I will w8 for that day whn u will say
u regret for taking this decisions..
I will not say anything from now on..

(A/n:He also left from there while being angry)

                      "After 1 week"

(A/n:From this past 1 week,everything was going on so smoothly.Mr.Jeon was also silent.He didn't say anything to Kookie.All were leading their life with good vibe.Bt uk life is not as smooth as our thought)

(A/n:Today,Kookie insisted that he would
receive Angel from her school.So he went to her school to pick her up..Bt thn..)

Kookie:What r u saying?I was the one
who will pick her up.bt u r saying she
is gone with someone else.Never,My
daughter isn't like this.She will never
go with unknown person..