epilogue

5 years later

Zhan- Yibo call yuan from his room dinner is ready.

Yibo- ok baby.

Zhan cooked today as he was free. Both yibo and zhan are busy managing their companies. So they have a butler to take care of a-yuan. But they try to give as much time as they can to their child.

They are a very happy family. Yibo and zhan's love never fades a bit. They love each other. But one thing, their sexual life. Completely dead. Because of working the whole day then taking care of their child they become tired and doze off. They haven't had sex in the past 6 years properly. Whenever they try either a-yuan has a problem or either they don't have time.

Yibo and a-yuan came to the dining table and sat there.

Zhan- here you go.

Yuan- mommy it smells so good. What did you make?

Yuan likes to call zhan mommy. He has had this habit and zhan doesn't mind as he only gave birth to him.

Zhan- I made your favorite Alfredo speghetti with garlic bread and mashed potatoes. For desert i made a small tiramisu cake.

Yuan- mommy wow. All my favourite. Thanks.

Yibo- baby don't stress yourself too much. You already work so much.

Zhan- it's fine we have to give time, love and care to our son.

Yibo- ok as you wish but please don't get sick.

They ate their dinner. A-yuan overate today as he loves his mom's cooking plus his mommy made his favourite dishes today.

Zhan- yuan its 11pm already now go sleep.

Yuan- ok mommy.

Yuan is an independent child. He understands his parents have to work hard for their company and they get tired. So at this young age of 6 yrs he knows how to do many things.

In yibo and zhan's room

Zhan was standing near the window looking outside their house. Yibo came and back hugged him and kissed his neck.

Yibo- baby lets go somewhere for our anniversary this year.

Zhan- sure. I also want a break.

Yibo kept on inhaling zhan's scent and nibbling his nose in his neck.

Yibo- where do you wanna go?

Zhan-i wanna go to Thailand. I wanna visit the GMMTV building and see all of the beaches.

Yibo- baby is it about your favourite bl actors.

Zhan- Yibo i just can't help but ship boys together. Plus I wanna see my favourite bl actors, brightwin.

Yibo- ok ok. I'll book tickets for thailand. We'll go there. Remember don't crush too much over your bl actors. Im possessive. Specially bright, win, Jeff, gulf, santa, barcode, earth and I don't even know how many are there.

Zhan- ok possessive ass husband. But I also have a new crush on samyu from the Taiwanese bl I watched the other day. We best love.

Yibo- ok baby but I'm still the most handsome.

Zhan rolled his eyes.
_______________________________________

Xiao mansion

Zhan- carman mom and mom please take care of yuan. Remember he shouldn't be naughty. Sleep before 11pm. Not too much sweet stuff give me healthy food.

Carman- zhan don't worry.

Zhan- mom I know about your behaviour towards him and how you spoil him.

Crystal- baby don't worry.