a/n + updates

Hey guys just thought that it would be easier to do this on a whole new part instead of the end of one of them. I originally intended for this story to take place in 2021 and continue on from there, but after thinking I've realised that it will be 10x easier for me to write if it is from this current season with a few things changed just so it fits with what I already had started writing. 

At the moment I think I'll have the story taking place from pre-season and the game that will happen in the next chapter will be round one. Also since I don't keep as much track of the NRLW as I do for the NRL I am going to make some changes so it makes the story flow better. An example of this is that the NRLW season will be the same as the NRL and each round will be happening at the same time. 

Also, we are going to have to imagine that Connor never left the Knights or Kalyn and that the 257 collective podcast started in 2022. The members of the poddy are only Alice, Kalyn and Connor as it works better for the story also. As for the Clearys, I want Kobe to live on so in this story Kobe never dies but they still get Prince too. 

As always if you ever have any suggestions or ideas for this story please message me or comment as I love to hear your guys ideas.