Blur

The lights were dim and colorful. Sweaty bodies danced around each other as the speakers blasted music. Y/n was living solely in this moment with a giant smile as her friends danced with her. Her moves were seductive and enchanting. As she danced around her friend came close.

"You've definitely caught the attention of someone!" Her friend Layla yelled.

Y/n smirked and look over her shoulder to see a tall guy dancing with his friends but staring at her. She flashed him a smile and he gave her one as he lifted up his cup. Y/n got captured back into the moment as her favorite song came on causing her and her friends to yell.

Hours went on and y/n and her friends grew thirsty. They walked up to the bar and asked for glasses of water and a round of shots. Before she could hand the bartender her card a voice stopped her.

"Allow me" The voice said as a hand reached out in front of her causing her friends to throw "ooooo"s her way.

She smiled and turned around to see the guy from the dance floor. Y/n smiled up at him since he toward over her which was common with most people she met.

"Gracias amor" she replied taking a sip of her water.

"De nada chula. My names Hassan and yours?" He asked leaning against the bar.

"I'm y/n and these are my friends Layla, Amy, and that's Javi"

They all waved and he introduced his friends. Both friend groups got to talking and seemed to enjoy talking. Hassan learned Y/n was a singer and did modeling too, he told her he was slowly rising up in his music career too which caused them to go on and on about music.

Before they knew it the night had come to and end and y/n's friends had grown tired.

"Y/n ya vamos" Javi said as he yawned.

Javi and y/n had grown up together practically siblings. They went everywhere together and knew each other like the back of their hands.

"Bueno pues Hassan it was great talking to you but I should go before my friends fall asleep on the bar" she laughed.

They gave each other a friendly hug and said their goodbyes. The friend group walked out of the club giggling and talking about their night.

"I see someone's smiling harder than usual." Layla teased.

Y/n rolled her eyes and blushed looking away.

"Ayay he was sweet and cute what can I say?" She blushed.

"You know what?" Javi spoke. " you didn't even get his number"

They all did a sad sigh and then started laughing together as they got into the car.

"Oh well. What a cliche one night romance" Y/n said dramatically as she sat in the passenger seat.

"Knowing y/n's luck she'll see him again. After all she's the Reyna. Everyone knows her" Amy said hugging y/n from the back seat.

The group slowly one by one got dropped off and the first one to go was y/n. She said her goodbyes and walked up the driveway to her house. As she walked into her house she hummed her favorite song.

Y/n danced around as she did her night routine, Hassan on her mind. The thought of his smile clear in her thoughts.