facing him again.

Your author is backk cyudiesss💌
I hope y'all are safe and healthy I'm back with another chapter and from now on I promise to publish as soon as possible I hope y'all like this one.please don't forget to vote and comment because it really helps and motivates me to keep going.
Itne mehnat ke hai itna tho banta haina? Isn't it?💙

(A short flashback about everything that happened in y/n's life recently)

Y/n's pov

Just like every otherday i woke up feeling energetic and happy I quickly did my morning routine and got ready for work, I greeted my bsf before I left for work.
*at your working place*
Huhhh?!?!
Why hasn't boss opened the shop yet?? Where is she?? I called my boss.
*Otp*
Ma'am where are you? Even the shop isn't even open yet. Is everything ok?
Boss:I'm so sorry to say this y/n but we will have to close this shop forever. The Loanleanders came yesterday again and they threatened me by saying that if I don't empty the place by today they will kill my dad, I'd rather die than watching my dad suffer. I'm sorry ik we've been working together for 2whole years now but I am also helpless rn.

Y/n: omgg what!!! I'm so sorry to hear that ma'am it's okay ik you've been suffering because of this loan alot it's okay ma'am please take care of you family.

Boss: yes, y/n you too. Let's stay in touch ok and also feel free to call me if you ever need anything ok (sobbing)

Y/n: same to you ma'am, I'm gonna miss you so much. Bye take care (sobbing too🥺)

Farewell
*end of flashback*

Now

Y/n's pov

I got Aarya ready for her school and was making breakfast for her.
Beep beep(bus horn)
Aaryaaaaaa!
Bus aa gaye hai bachaa chaliye jaldi  nai tho aap late ho jaoge.
Aarya:haan mama,all done.
She packed y/n's cheek and left for school. Y/n's went to see her off and then came back inside.
Back to her Overthinking session
I've been sooo stressed lately, sirf bure khayal aa rahe hai. I feel so bad about everything
I've been jobless for quite a few weeks now, ghar chale na ka koe zariya nai hai and I feel embarrassed to ask srish and garima for money too cause they have already did soo much for me
Aaryaa ki school fees ki dates bhi aa rahe hai!!!😰
What am I gonna do??? Kaise manage karungi sabkuch.
Mujhe rona aa raha hai (legit sobbing )
Y/n's was taking to herself and was lost in her deep thinking until she heard srish's voice which made her snap out of her thoughts.
Srish lightly placed her hand on my shoulder and said
Kya hua??itne khoye khoye kyu lag rahe hai tu?? Tu itna tension mat le ok sab kuch thik ho jayega, also I have a good news for you but usse pahale gimme a smile tabhi bataungi!

good news?? Kaisa good news??
Y/n asked curiously.

Srish:pahale teri pyari se smile de tabhi bataungi.

Y/n:acha thik hai baba.🤦🏻‍♀️
(Y/n gave her cute dimply smile to srish)

Srish:ye hue na baat😌. Okk I'll not keep anymore suspense now. I've got you a job offer, wo bhi guess kar kause job ka?

Y/n: OMGGGGGG sachi??? (She hugged srish excitedly) kaise job???😃

Srish: for a secretary and it's not an  ordinary one you'll have to be secretary for a really famous celebrity.