Moon

A woman stood in the middle of an open field surrounded by a meadow of beautiful flowers. Skin the color of the finest porcelain and plump lips the tone of rose petals .She was the beholder of pure beauty. As she walked she hummed a lullaby she once heard as a child...with a basket in hand she swung it gently.. flowers of all different arrangements spilling out. She was heading home. Their home.
A tall figure followed closely behind towering over her petite frame. He was her protector, only a few months ago Madara would laugh at the idea of being sent away in the middle of nowhere with a Hyuga. But now... this was his reality a reality he never expected to welcome. She had changed him..a small fragile girl had infiltrated the great Madara. He was not one to be smitten but this was beyond that. She now possessed full power over him. As they neared their home she slowed her pace and placed her hand over her navel caressing it softly his gentle kick always warmed her chest. She turned and flashed Madara a faint smile. She was tired but wouldn't admit it. He had mentioned to her that their daily walks would need to be shortened due to her current state but she refused. She enjoyed their walks it was a time she felt closest to him. The peaceful silence they carried brought her great joy. The cabbing was visable at a distance now. A slight sigh escapes her breath... " don't tell me I'll have to carry you the rest of the way." She narrows her eyes at him and continues walking, even when she tried to seem menacing she looked adorable. Through the whole ordeal Hinata had developed some what of a backbone, Madara found it adorable the way she would try scolding him when staying up late or leaving the cabin with only a yukata in the dead of winter. Yet she still carried that pure gentle being.
Once home he ran her a warm bath... he watched in silenced as she undressed. His eyes fixated on her stomach it had swelled beautifully her curves now more obvious then before. She blushed from all the attention he was giving her...." Madara it's okay I can manage" with that she turned to step in the tub he stopped her with a gentle hold on her shoulder. He always had to help no matter how many times she objected.. at first it bothered her but she later learned that that was a form of affection.. he wasn't the type to kiss and cuddle all the time small gestures of holding the door for her and brushing her hair out of her face were a form of Madara's kisses.
... he gently washed her hair... her neck tingled from his gentle strokes his touch was lighting a fire within her. Since her pregnancy their intimacy had slowed she ached for him to ravage her being.. but due to her delicate state such situations were avoided.
That night after dinner they both sat on the engawa in silence overlooking the vast mountains that surrounded their home, Hinata had a lot on her mind lately. The date was nearing.

Hinata Pov:

The night is cold... yet my hands are sweating. He will be here soon his constant kicks bring me an overwhelming amount of emotions... it's something I just can't help... still the thought haunts me of loosing him.... Them both....my nerves are getting to me. Madara seems so unnerved with all this.... And yet I'm here going insane. I need to ask him. I won't allow them to pawn my child. I know the reason for me and Madara's joining.... I know this was not meant to be a fairy tale... this all has a purpose...a reason. I feel flushed... I have to do it now. " Madara..I need to ask you something... ummm" my voice is quivering... I'm choking up I can't get the words to leave my mouth ...tears now fill my eyes..

Madara Pov :

The sound of swaying grass fills the silence...the sky was glistening with a beyond that was unknown to many. The bright orbs above us illuminating the dark forest that surrounded us. I feel her body shift closer to me... she's tense.... I know what is troubling her. Before she could finish her sentence I kiss her.... I feel her tense body unwind... she gently pushes me back. ..."Madara I have to know.... Please.... Be honest with me... our son will not be taken from me... right ?".
Our union has been a product of power gain. The Uchiha's simply did not step out off their walls to welcome other clans for social reasons. It's was meant for gain and conquer. The product of this unions would bring the clan unimaginable power.
"Our child will watch the sun rise and set with you at his side every waking moment of our existence".
She leans her head to rest on my shoulder.. and reaches for my hand and places it on her stomach. He is restless, his gentle kicks bring me optimism. He will bring change to this clan.

They sat in silence for what seemed like hours, the cicadas humming at a distance. His hand hadn't moved. He turns and presses his lips on top of her head. He inhaled her sent, lavender. She looks up at him and their lips connect. She had been yearning for his touch... her lips part and their tongues find each other..his hand slowly moves from her stomach to between her legs. Her body responds to his rough hands she quivers as her heartbeat accelerates. He slips a finger between her velvet folds she's swollen and wet, he chuckles with amusement how easily it was to arouse his sweet Hinata..
Hinata feels an intense heat flush her body an electric current travels from their passionate kissing to her core he presses down on her erect bud... she moans in his mouth. He feels his member harden...he needs her. Like a feather he picks her up and now she's straddling him. She's breathing hard her face is flushed. His erect member pressing deep between her folds. Only their yukata's separated their skins from touching, her hands reach for her chest undoing her yukata the rest of the way, her breast spill out. Since her pregnancy her breast had doubled in size. They glistened under the moonlight from the summer heat her pink tips swollen. He watched as her chest rose with each deep breath.. she felt herself ache between her legs as she took in his stoic face with a hint of desire.. underneath all those battle scars she only saw a man that wanted her as much as she wanted him at that moment.. her body with a mind of its own began to grind. She couldn't take much longer ... with him knowing that he pushed himself deep in her pressing his member deep between her folds. A moan escaped her lips she was soaking trough hers and his yukata at this point he was torturing her. Madara was still Madara even though he would capture and kill the 9 tails for Hinata just to see her smile he still enjoyed teasing her. He reached for her breast and placed his thumb on each pink orb and pressed hard, this sent shocks down Hinata's spine. He then skimmed his lips gently on her breast her skin prickled. She pushed him down and stood over him her yukata slid from her body revealing her full naked body. He was mesmerized by her beauty the moon light casting over her, she was angelic he was in awe how Kami allowed such union to happen. To his amusement she takes control and bends down to reveal his member. It was now fully erect, moist from her juices and his own. She grips it with her small hand and pulls down on the extra skin revealing his tip, his member was dripping with anticipation. She positioned herself on top of him in a squatting position and slowly lowered her body. Her firm belly followed along. He filled her completely, her walls tightening around him..to his amusement she begins to bounce with vigor her engorged breast flinging with each bounce. He had not seen Hinata this inflamed her desire for him was overwhelming. He allows her to take charge... "Madara....I.... I...love you".... Those words fill Madara with need... at every bounce Madara meets Hinata half way. His tip almost penetrating her cervix, the noises their juices and Hinata's light whimpers were irresistible. With each powerful thrust she became louder..."Hinata I will always love you". With that they both released simultaneously her body crashed down, her full weight on top of him. Her walls tightened around him, he could feel her pulsating as he released deep in her. He brings her in to his chest still inside of her, her firm belly pressed between both of them. As he held her close he promised himself nobody would take them from him. Especially not his father. Whatever the future had in store for them he would be their protecter.