CHAPTER 2 - THE AWAKENING

{Cyan's POV}

Why is Pink so attractive? I mean, her brother is falling in love with my brother, so it would be awkward if me and her got together, but that doesn't matter. I will have Pink no matter what.

{Black's POV}

Wow, being the imposter is so lucky. With my brother too? This will be fun. Red will be mine.

{Yellow's POV}

"OMG!!! HI NEW BESTI!" I yelled as I hugged 'Pink'! She is soooo pretty! Finally I have a new girl bestie!!! "Oh, hi? I'm... well, you know. Wait, I just met you. How are we be-" I interrupted her by saying "WE ARE ALWAYS GONNA BE BESTIES! Also, please stay away from my brother, Orange. He is very... unstable." "Okay..?" she said. My brother isn't fun. He is my brother... but he killed our younger sister. Her name was Amiya.

She was nice, until he started to bully her

She was nice, until he started to bully her. One day...

(Sepetmber 14th, 1968 - Houston, Texas - 10:30 in the day)

{Vee/Yellow's POV}

I walked to the kindergarden hall after coming from the middle school to get her. Our mom died yesterday, so we were going to her funeral today. My older brother in High school, Sam, was coming with me since our dad died a few days ago. I said I had to go to the bathroom. Behind my back, Sam went into the classroom. He started to lead her to the rooftop.

He told her to take off her shoes and put the near the edge of the fence. Then, he told her to stand near her shoes. I came out to the rooftop. I yelled "AMIYA!!!" after I realized what he was going to do.

"Jump." He said, and...

{CURRENT TIME}

Thinking about it made me mad at my older brother even more. I saw him looking at me with a creepy look. "Run." I whispered to Pink.

{Denira's POV}

"Run." Yellow whispered to me as I looked over. I saw Orange, staring blankly into his sister's soul. He mouthed 'You should' as me and Yellow started to run. We both ran to Medbay and as we got inside, we sat down on one of the beds. "Ugh..." I sighed as I started to talk, "why did he we have to run again?" I asked. "Well..." She began. She talked about how once she was at her younger sister's school and left go go the the bathroom... and how Orange, her brother, killed her sister, A... Amiya was her name? "And... yeah. I still hate him for it." She said as I snapped out of it. I began to say "That must've been hard for you. It looked like he just found out you knew." "No, he knows. He found out when I moved out leaving a note saying I knew. If I die... the imposter is him." she said, talking about Orange, her brother. She was looking in my eyes, looking like she was about to cry when she said that. I nodded as she got up, and left.

I sat there, thing about what my new friend said. "If I die... the imposter is him." "If I die... the imposter is him." That couldn't get out of my head. Is she saying her brother could be 1/4 of the killers? He could be...

1 day later...

I was going to Medbay, the place where she told me everything. The things she said could not get out of my head. "If I die... the imposter is him." she said, talking about Orange, her brother. Why? Why would she say that?

And that was her biggest mistake. I walked there. I saw her laying down, bleeding near the neck, looking like she was choked. She was. A yellow and orange kite was attached to her neck, as the tightening looked deadly to the human neck. I immediatly went to untie it. I checked her breathing, and she wasn't breathing at all. I pulled out the megaphone and turned on the alarm. It went off through the entire airship and we all went to the cafeteria table. "WHO DID IT?!" I yelled. "Who and where?" Blue asked, in the corner, all of us except Cyan and Black looked at her then looked back. "Yellow died. I know who killed her, though." I said. "Who, genius fuck?" Purple said. I began explaining Yellow's last words.

(FLASHBACK)
She began. She talked about how once she was at her younger sister's school and left go go the the bathroom... and how Orange, her brother, killed her sister, A... Amiya was her name? "And... yeah. I still hate him for it." She said as I snapped out of it. I began to say "That must've been hard for you. It looked like he just found out you knew." "No, he knows. He found out when I moved out leaving a note saying I knew. If I die... the imposter is him." she said, talking about Orange, her brother. She was looking in my eyes, looking like she was about to cry when she said that. I nodded as she got up, and left.

(CURRENT TIME)

As I got done explaining what her last words was to me, I spoke once more. "It's Orange." I pointed at him. "What? He was with me the entire time." Orange said. "Bro... you were with yourself the entire ti- okay, that's true, but that's no excuse. You could have killed them 'with yourself'." I said. "Even if you did have an alibi, A, You could have escaped from their view and killed behind their back, or B, they were also the imposters." I also said. Everyone was astonished with my smarts.

"She is right..." I heard a few people whisper. "What if we get evryone's alibi's?" Purple said. Everyone agreed. "I was with Orange in Medbay the entire time." Purple said as Orange nodded. "That's... where the body was." I said. Everyone looked at me then at Purple and Orange. "Purple first then Orange? I call the other meeting." I said as everyone agreed.

(Purple was not the imposter.)

Next was Orange, but we weren't right about Purple. We had our doubts, so 2 people skipped, but the rest voted Orange, being the top vote.

(Orange was the imposter.)

We stared at each other for two whole minutes, then started cheering! I was dancing around, but I felt an eye on me. Oh well! Then, I heard someone shout which broke everyone's hope. "But there is still three imposters!" We all stopped cheering. I felt the eye on me go away. It was Blue who yelled that. Everyone looked at her.

"What do you... mean?" I said. "There is three imposters. We haven't voted them out." Blue said.

Hi! This took a long time to write, but I hope you enjoyed reading this! See you next time! :D