Chapter 12: Multiverse World War III

Multiverse World War III

"*Ugh* What? What happened, where am I, am I dead? Someone, anyone?" (113) Mikado asked and panicked wildly. (111) Mikado then eased (113) Mikado's anxiety and redirected her attention towards the goal, "It's okay Mikado, you're fine. An Ariah variant was able to make it in time right before you passed on. I'm just glad that you're okay, it would've been catastrophic if you died here." (111) Mikado then hugged (113) tight and was put at peace once more, she then took Mikado and escorted her out of the ruined city; however, after the two moved forward, the city was then ignited with explosions and bombs from Aaliyah. The bombs set the city in flames and ashes, both Mikado's and (115) Ariah escaped unharmed from the destruction. Multiple Mikado variants rushed forward to strike Aaliyah and thrust many objects of sharp proportions to stagger the mad queen. 3 variants charged in on foot to take the fight to the grounds, as the on foot variants stood at advantage; without stopping, the 3 variants struck Aaliyah relentlessly without end. Aaliyah smiled maliciously regardless of the odds against her, she then grabbed the 3 variants and confused their footing and clashed them together; moreover, she forced the 3 back with an incredibly powerful shockwave of gravity.

 Thereafter, more variants joined in the fight, (110), (112), and (111) joined forces together against the queen; albeit, the next 3 variants knew their weaker power scaling against Aaliyah were very well known. "More of you, *TCH*, keep on coming, and I'll just bury all of you like that ungrateful variant I stomped earlier." Aaliyah mocked and puffed outwardly to her foes. (110) grabbed a hold of the queen, while (111) summoned a comet storm rain shower, and (112) engaged her cosmic star form and tackled down the queen aggressively. The queen and (112) Mikado took their fight towards the stars; in addition, (111) Mikado then joined the clash with (112), while (110) was left, due to no flight within her. Aaliyah had become overwhelmed by the two's joined power combined; together with their gravity united, the gravity force became more pressuring for Aaliyah. Not only that, (113) Mikado rushed out towards the stars in hopes her power joined with the others would be enough to stop the queen's evil. 

"(This is our chance here, it's now or never. Let's Go, FULL THROTTLE!)" (113) Mikado cried in her mind as her power began to surge deep within her. (113) Mikado's heart then exploded with power, her body began to shine in a purple aura, her body began to transform into a universe star grid like appearance as she edged closer to her adversary. "Hey AALIYAH! Rewrite This!" (113) Mikado shouted aloud. Mikado then struck Aaliyah on her cheek, which caused a tooth to exit her mouth; then, Aaliyah was sent flying towards many planets and stars. To which, the 3 Mikados followed up and chased Aaliyah towards the far ends of the multiverse; quickly, the queen recovered and held the 3 cosmic warriors in place. "You three are completely outrageous for this, you have struck your queen, and have caused me pain. You rebellious variants shall face an end you'll regret asking for. Face your judgment hour, YOU MAGGOTS!" 

Aaliyah then smashed all three Mikados towards a platform out in the hub plain and forced the gravity to go beyond it limits and began to crush the 3 into the platform. The gravity then smashed them all through the floor, thus sending them flying out into a black hole in the universe. (113) grabbed the two other variants and held on to them with her gravity, all her might and power were put into action then. The gravitational pull was that of 1.9 trillion, far more than a natural black hole's pull strength. (113) Held on to the others, despite her power draining from her quickly from over use. All hope had seemed lost for Mikado and her other variants, Aaliyah watched as she began losing her grip on the bar stuck on the crystal mountain. Aaliyah felt no need to place herself in their situation and decided to watch her malicious victory play out, "I must hand it to you, variants, you definitely weren't any pushovers. You fought quite well against me, but now is the time I watch as you and your variants perish. You were all failures and mistakes." Aaliyah scoffed toward her variants aggressively.