(14) From Inside The House

"The call is literally coming from inside the house."

"I'm just saying. A little sus."

Right now, Stray Kids were borrowing TXT's maknae, Hueningkai, to get more insight on what happened during the game.

It had now been approximately a week, and the mood in the Stray Kids home had hit an all time low. Minho was back to not speaking, just like when he had come from the first game.

He also hasn't left littlespace even once since then, being primarily cared for now by the SeungSung couple.

Chan was talking to Kai at the dining room table.

"So...how have you been?", Kai asked.

"Not good. None of us have. It's been...really hard."

"I can't say I understand...but I can say I never felt the way I did that day before. It was like losing a brother."

"Yeah. I know. If you don't mind me asking, how did it happen?"

"If you're asking how he...died, then I can say we didn't do it. He did. He didn't want anyone to feel guilty."

"Aish...that kid."

Chan put his head in his hands.

"If you guys need anything, we're here.", Kai said.

"Thank you Kai. How has your group been holding up?"

"Not great. Especially after yesterday."

"What happened yesterday?"

"Remember the news report two weeks ago? About the animatronic creature being built in the farms?"

"Yeah?"

"Well apparently that's the new game. The one actually happening next year. You have to get through a maze and escape the monster."

"Holy shit..."

"Yeah. And worst part is...next year is leaders. We don't have the list yet. But rumor has it, ten different boygroups will be selected, and their leaders have to compete."

Chan stared at Kai.

"Shit you're the leader of SKZ aren't you?"

"I'm about to off myself I swear-"

"Hey don't talk like that! You'll be okay. I'm sure they wouldn't select SKZ twice."