prologue

╭┈ • ┈ ୨୧ ┈ • ┈╮

MOONLIGHT

╰┈•┈୨୧┈•┈╯

You lived in the Mondstadt region with your mother and your big sister : Sophia. You had your boyfriend, Kaeya Alberich, being someone quite renowned for his strength and beauty. Being hated by your mother, she wanted to pair up your boyfriend and your sister because "she deserves more than you" so she is the one who wins.

While you were having dinner with 'family', your mother kept complimenting your sister in front of you and your boyfriend and kept saying that they would make a cute couple.

Of course, you are getting angry so let's see what happened.

"I'm tired of you treating me like shit in this family." you said getting up from your chair.

"Language!" your mom replied.

"I don't understand why I should leave MY boyfriend with Sophia so they can 'revise' together?!" you shouted looking into your mother's eyes.

"Think of your sister who needs help! Kaeya happily agreed to help her, you should be happy for her and support her." your mom said.

you turned to your 'boyfriend', looking at him with a shocked and angry look.

"What do you mean you accepted?! You know very well that this bitch is putting on an act to steal you from me and AGAIN take everything I have." with a voice crack out of your mouth.

"Babe you know that I love you, but your sister doesn't know who to ask for help. So I'd be glad to help her. Don't be mean with her." your boyfriend Kaeya replied.

He knew that you hated your sister. She took everything you had : your parents' attention, your clothes, your friends, and now your boyfriend?
You having anger issues, she was a rather calm and intentional person. But all this was only what she showed and not what she was.

"You know what? You two should date and fuck like you already did with all the exes I've had, dear big sister." you said with a forced smile.

"Sister! How could you say that! I'm not like that. At least I don't dress like a prostitute on the street." Sophia said.

You huffed and waited for a response from your boyfriend to defend yourself. But nothing. A silence. You were used to your mother's silence, but your boyfriend? You two had been together for 6 months. You looked at him as he looked away to meet your sister's gaze.

"I know that without me, this family would fall apart. Now try to live without me because I'm out of here for good." you said going upstairs to your room to pack your suitcase and leave.

Now you are in liyue but with not much money, without a job, in a region you don't know and all alone.

yippie.

At least you have your earphones and music with you.

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════

- softyhowny