01

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE

❝ Sunsetz - Cigarettes After Sex ❞

"Can you please read it back to me, Grandma!" you begged.

"I told you not to call me that, darling...I'm your grandmother, not your mother." she said, patting your head.

You started to cry, but your grandmother comforted you.

"Well, I'm going to read the story for the last time tonight, okay?"

You hugged her and ran to your bed to slide in to listen to her with a big smile on your face.

"According to a Peruvian legend, originally there was no moon or sun, no day or night. Only the sky and the stars, which provided sufficient light. Under this soft light, human beings lived in harmony, simply, helping and sharing. Then envy, greed and a whole host of other charming faults appeared among Men. Unhappily, the stars receded and darkness and cold grew. Plants couldn't grow, animals couldn't reproduce and hid. Men had nothing left to eat.

So this person went to consult the village chief. She told him what to do, he had to bring her a person—"

"With a heart so full of love, that he would be willing to sacrifice himself for others. " you said these words at the same time as your grandmother.

"What's the point of telling you the story if you know it by heart, dear?" she laughed and told you she'd tell you the rest some other night.

11:32am

While you had been walking quietly for hours since you left, you were starting to get hungry due to your exhaustion. You're not from Liyue, so you must have learned the language very quickly...Your basic objective was to arrive at the port of liyue but it was certain that you were not going to get there in one day.

You asked several people you met trying your best to make yourself understood where you could find a restaurant closest to here so you could eat a properly dish. As you thanked the people, you noticed that they were looking at you from the top of your head to your shoes. 'ah yes I forgot that I'm not from here. They're probably not used to seeing tourists.'