returning the favor by saving him and the first kiss

the next day celina woke up and went to see matt on his room but couldn't find him there odd where could he be if he s not in his room selina s thoughts were inmediately interrupted by the sound of someone groaning in pain, and then some splashing near the pool concerned about the strange noise she ran outside towards the family pool and saw something that horrified her poor matt lying unconscious facedown no no no she said as she ran outside, then she jumped into the pool  and then swam quickly towards her unconscious friend s body  until she was able to pull him out of the water she panted quickly,  dragged matt s unconscious body out of the pool and flipped him over are you alright matt?she asked worriedly please tell me you're alright selina said she was worried because her friend probably had swallowed a lot of water and due to the fact that he was also unconscious but then as soon as she flipped him over and placed her head on his chest she realized a horryfing truth he is not breathing she said panic evident on her voice and inmediately started trying to revive him . come on please wake up i need you come on stay with me selina said please matt you have to breathe you have to, she said wake up she said i need you she said before breaking down while continuing uncessfuly in trying to revive him while also stroking his face while celina cried so hard that her nose was stuffed due to crying and her eyes were red due to crying so hard until she saw that matt had started coughing up some water ce celina he said as he regained consciousness his voice was weak but before he could say anything else he saw celina hugging him tightly with tears running down her cheeks aww honey im sorry i gave you such a scare im really sorry i swear don't worry i know you are telling the truth she said but don't scare me again i won't i promise matt said and before he could say anything else celina planted a kiss on his lips matt was shocked at first but eventually kissed her back passionately aww yes my first kiss it feels so great so i wanted to ask you something yesterday yes what is it selina asked ? curiously would you want to matt said? want to what matt selina asked she was puzzled would you want to be my girlfriend? matt asked at those words selina broke down crying and started nodding her head does that mean you accept yes i yes i really want to matt. i don't know where i would be without you, she said before both of them kissed themselves again and then went inside the house to dry myself up .