chap 3

"ITS BEEN 20 YEARS JD, 20 FREAKIN YEARS, AND YOU HAVENT SHOWN YOURSLEF TO ME ONCEE!?!?" I say angerily. He stand s there fro a moment silently. "Look Veronica, I'm sorry. I JUST thought you'd still be mad at me for the whole blowing up the scool thing, u know? 😔" he says. Heather steps up.

"Listen psycho trench coat kid, Ronica wants NOTHING to do with, you, isn't that rught?" She looks over at me waiting for me to answerr her. I finally do. "Ok..JD, just tel me why you decided to show yourself now of all times?" I say questingtly. He stand s there for a moment sighing. "W-W-W-Well..your marriage has been going quite...err...bad." He stammemrs. "Sorry, I just don't wanna hurt ur feelings or anything." He adverts his gase.

"LISTEN KID, VERONICA DOSNT WANNA FREAKING TALK TO YOU-" I cut heather off. "Heather...can you dissappear? So we can talk in orivet...pls..." heather looks at me disgusted. "You're telling me to disappear? To talk to the murderer? Wow, veronica...harsh.." Heather dissapears and goes back up to heaven. I'm now left standing in the room with...him. for someone who got blown up by a bomb, he looks surprisingly normal. Idk, maybe you go back to your normal self when you die. I also noticew that I'm taller than him now, wowza. He starts to speaking agian. "Erm...anyway. So over these past years I've noticed you have a failing marriage. And..two kids. With some guy who treats you like trash. But hey look at you, you're all grown up now. I guess it's a loose-loose-win." He laughs like it was the funniest joke in the world.  It freaking wasn't. "JD, don't talk about my marriage whenever you treated me like garbage to! You sucked! >:("

 "JD, don't talk about my marriage whenever you treated me like garbage to! You sucked! >:("

"I know, and I'm sorey. Really,, I am...that's another reason I came to see you...." He says sadly. Hee looks over at me and speaks again.

"Do you...still feel guilty about Heather Kurt and Ram?" He says. I look at him like he was a complete lunatic. "YES i still feel guilty about that! Who wouldn't!? I think about it every day for Pete saake!!!" I say. "Veronica, it wasn't your fault, it was MY fault! I'm the one who told you those bullets weren't real! And...wel.." I look over at him. I start to speak. "And well, It was my fault that I killed heathee...I didn't even bother to check If i got the right mug." I say in a guilty tone. JD looks over at me again. "Well uhm...there's actually something I wanna tell you. Whenever you grabbed the wrong mug, I er...I knew the entire time. I just didn't say anything becuase...well..I thought maybe it was a good idea for heater to kick the bucket." He says, in a very guilty tone.

I stand there stunned. Holy crap...