Chapter 8

Prima cries as she listens. She wanted to tear that woman apart. Because of her Eiser went through a traumatic moment and she had to be in a coma. "Eiser are you feeling okay now?" she asked as she sobbed relentlessly.

Eiser takes her into his embrace and hums. He didn't want her to cry and have her health be agitated. "Shh," he kiss her forehead and gently whisper sweet words.

It took a while to calm her down. Eiser listened to the doctor and had her stay overnight. He did not touch the stack of papers or any work device for the whole day, he only focused on her.

After eating so much medicine, Prima was finally given some desserts. Sipping the hot chocolate she glances at Eiser who is currently peeling her some tangerines. Her eyes dim as she complains, "I don't want those I want to eat real desserts"

Eiser didn't answer, he finished peeling the tangerine, placed it on a plate, and went to sit next to her. "You can't eat everything today"

Prima was upset because she felt really hungry but she could only eat a little and would feel nauseous and pain in her stomach. She told Eiser all the things she wanted to eat and coaxed him to order them all but Eiser was adamant on following the doctor's words, to only have her eat soft foods. Although she did some loopholes to drink hot chocolate, she wanted soft chocolate chip cookies and some spicy crabs.

Eiser placed the orange flesh of the tangerine against her lip and coaxingly said, "Tomorrow you can have a thing you want"

Prima didn't argue back to not sound like a foolish girl. She could only swallow her frustration and silently try to endure the immense weird sensation ever since she woke up.

...

Prima ended up having to stay in the hospital for three days until the doctor completely cleared her.

"Eis!" she smiles and waves her hand.

Eiser enters the door bringing in the cold air of the outside. He smiled and lowered himself to hug her tightly, "I brought you spicy crabs," he said.

Her eyes brightened at his words and her small face became glutinous. For the past two days, Eiser has been trying to get her to eat a fulfilling meal to help her get to a healthy weight. However, she kept losing weight and he felt that even his palm was bigger than her head now.

"Go wash your hands and sit down while I plate them," he said and pulled away slowly.

Prima nodded, ran the sink, and went to wait at the table with her mouth-watering. Eiser's eyes visibly soften at her skinny figure. These days his heart was heavy because of many things, most of which concerned her. Prima was born with weak health and to realize he was the one to agitated it only brought him unexplainable pain.

He filled her plate full and a small portion for himself. His appetite wasn't good. Prima said a loud thanks and dug into her food.

After finally feeling satisfied Prima frowned and said to him, "Aya who said to lose weight with me? Do you even eat at work?"

"Mhm" he hums, "I do"

Because this is how he talks, he lies so well Prima can't find a way to question again. She felt a bit embarrassed to be the one to eat so much so she randomly murmured, "Anyway I will make your lunch every day now so you better sign up for a gym membership!"

He raised his eyebrow and did not say anything. Since they married, he has been the one doing everything. He cook, clean, and work. He thought how it would be nice to taste the food she cooked and wear the clothes that she washed. But he didn't want her to do housework for him, she's a spoiled girl from the upper class and his wife. He wants only to pamper her so she will never have an idea of separation even in death. He pinched her cheek and said, "No need."

Of course, she did not listen. The next day Prima woke up early when he was getting ready. She found that he had bought a lot of meat and so quickly made a steak sandwich.

Eiser's gloomy figure appeared before the kitchen door and words got stuck in his throat at the view. Prima wore an apron as she dutifully sliced tomatoes ... he didn't like tomatoes, but she looked so stunning that he was lost for words. Around this time Prima would still be sleeping soundly, so when he didn't see her on the bed as he came out of the shower, many thoughts raced through his mind. His anger subsided as he called her, "Pri"

Prima hums and turns around, "You're done? I already made your sandwich, I'm just slicing tomatoes as a side since we ran out of fruits"

"Okay," he answers and wraps his arm around her waist.

Since she made his lunch, Eiser made breakfast, a simple pancake with syrup and sausage. Prima had a bad habit of grabbing the pancakes by hand, Eiser picked up her fork and placed it on her palm, "Eat with the utensil." Eiser when it came to table manners was quite strict.

After eating Eiser watched her eat the medicines and left for work. He was driving to work but he suddenly reversed direction and drove to a different route. Eventually, he made it to a pet shop.

The pet shop was connected with a hospital for pets so the place was full of people and animals. The repetitive sound of the door dings again like all others but for some reason, more and more heads turn to the door with wide eyes because a young man, tall and extremely handsome walks in. His trench coat alone could probably buy the pet shop alone. What surprised people the most was that they knew him. Eiser Renier Axelok. The genius of Ivo Teco and son of Billionaire Lennox Axelok. Terrifyingly it is said that he is already nearing a couple of billion net worth with his company, PR&E, which had just opened through a $50m fund from Ivo Teco.

To everyone's confusion, what is a man like him doing in a humble Pet store in a middle-class neighborhood? Eiser was followed by his secretary, Von, who went to the front counter. Von tiredly smiled at the woman behind the counter, "My boss said he wants to look at the dogs, preferably ones that behave well" he asked.

The brunette employee smiled and said, "Of course, please follow me."

Eiser didn't look around and followed Vin and the employee. They were led to the puppies's playground. The female employee tries her best to explain through nervousness from Eiser's cold aura. Eiser was silently listening when a small white fluff circled his left foot. Its bark was very soft but full of attitude. His expression remains the same but he lowers himself and extends his finger, inviting the small dog. The small dog barked again and licked his finger first before deciding to bite it.

Seeing that, the female employee immediately apologized, "I- I'm very sorry sir, we w-"

"How much?" Eiser cut her off.

The female employee panicked even more because she couldn't hear him since she was panicking. Von showed a polite smile and said, "Mr. Renier would like to purchase this dog."

"Of course sir" she bowed and said, "p-please follow me to sign a few paperwork." They went behind the counter and Eiser signed all the needed paperwork leaving Von to take care of the rest.

Eiser, back in the car, takes out his phone and dials her number. It took a few rings for her to pick up.

"Mhmm" a sleepy moan escaped her mouth and she groggily said, "Eiser?"

"Were you sleeping?" he asked softly although he already knew.

"uh huh. Eisss I'm craving apple pie." Prima was the type to suddenly demand something out of nowhere. It was many of her traits that he adored.

"Okay I will buy you some" he answers with a small smile playing on his lip.

"It has to be fresh and hot!"

"Mhm," he chuckles.