The speech

Wilhelm's pov:
I leave everyone shocked as I walk into Hillerska after I just confessed that it was me in the video with Simon last semester. I actually don't know why they are so shocked because it's clearly my room the video is filming. I feel sick to my stomach every thinking about it. How can someone be so sick? How can August be so sick? It's honestly so disgusting, but I push away this feeling of disgust and exchange it for a happy feeling. I have just confessed my love for Simon in front of the entire Sweden, I think to myself with a grin across my face. Now we can hold hands, hug and even kiss in public cant we?

Simon's pov:
What just happened? Did he just confess it was him in the video. I just told him we could be a secret I think to myself. What it going on? I feel a cold breeze when Wille walks past us and into Hillerska. After i collect my thoughts I excuse myself from the choir and make my way into Hillerska to see Wilhelm sitting on the stairs and looking out the window. He's so gorgeous, I can't stop staring at him. His hair falls perfectly as I probably look like a maniac as I'm standing behind a table and intensity staring at him.

- Ur obsessed with me aren't you? Says he suddenly before he turnes his head my way.

- Says you, mr it was me in the video. I tease with a small laugh while I walk slowly over and sit beside him. Wille chuckles a bit, and I can finally see that beautiful smile I've been looking for.

- Hey. I whisper in his ear when I get over to him.

He places his lips on mine before he answers:
- Hey, how are you?

I respond by putting my lips back onto his and soon enough we are making out on the stairs.

- Do you wanna go back to my room? Wille asks after braking up our kiss.

I drown myself into his gorgeous eyes before obviously answering:
- Why are you even asking my love?
I can see him blushing by my choice of nickname but I just take his hand and lead him over to his room where I drag him into the bed and closing the door after us.
____________________________________

Tell me if you liked this first chapter or if it was boring:))

Byee love you, s<33