ep. 18

After office work tae came at home but he was still frustated from work. When he entered in room he saw no one then he marched towards bedroom and saw jk and yoongi was cuddling and sleeping peacefully.

He directly went to freshen up and after 30 min he came out and started to dry his hair. After drying his hair he kissed jk's cheeks and laid beside yoongi snuggling in his neck comfortably.

Time Skip after half hour

Yoongi woke up from his sleep and saw tae was also there so he pecked his cheek and tried to get up but the grip of Taehyung and jungkook was tight so he was struggling but, because of movements jk also woke up so jk said kitten what are you doing? (Jk didn't notice tae was there cause he was still half asleep) yoongi replied daddy me hungwy cutely jk said okay let's fresh up till then tae will also come softly but yoongi giggled loudly and said daddy dadda already came jk looked at him confused so yoongi said look beside me in the blanket jk opened the blanket and saw tae sleeping peacefully.

Jk chuckeld and said looks like he is tired yoongi just hummed jk again said let's go and freshen up then let's eat dinner okay yoongi nodded cutely and make grabby hands toward jk, jk picked him up and peck his lip and left to washroom. After 30 min they both came out but tae was still asleep because of his stressful work.

Jk and yoongi sat at the both sides of bed then jk started to wake tae for eating dinner jk said bun wake up ruffling his hair a little tae whinned a little and yoongi giggled and peck tae's lips and said dadda wakie wakie tae said with eyes closed let me sleep na please jk chuckeld and said eat dinner than you can sleep softly, tae said no and trun his head to other side so jk picked tae in his lap and tae snuggle more in jk's chest.

Jk said to yoongi kitty you wait here I will help him okay? Yoongi nodded and said yesh daddy jk smile and got up and head towards washroom but not before pecking yoongi's lip.

In washroom:

Jk entered in washroom carrying tae like a koala then jk made him sit at sink counter jk said while pecking each time love peck wake peck up peck Bubba tae opened his eyes slowly and said I'm tired lazily jk said it's okay after dinner you can sleep hmm? Tae smiled and peck jk's lip and said okay then jk help tae to freshen up and they came after 15 mins.

When jk and tae came out yoongi was using his phone so jk said kitten let's go yoongi make grabby hands towards tae and said dadda pouting cutely tae and jk chuckeld and jk said bun today dadda is tired don't bother him come I will pick you up softly yoongi shook his head and said no I want dadda to pick me jk was about to say something but tae said it's ok kook come. But jk said no need tae now he will walk no one is gonna pick him a little stern voice yoongi said no pick me stubbornly tae said prin..... Jk cut him and said to yoongi shut up now if I'm not saying anything doesn't mean you will do anything deep and little loud voice yoongi got startled and his eyes got teary but jk said tae come and he didn't said anything to yoongi and hold tae's hand and left bedroom but  before leaving he said come down or you want like my way strictly.

Tae looked at yoongi and said princess come fast jk left with tae without hearing yoongi's answer. Yoongi eyes escaped a tear but he wipe it quickly and left to dinning room for dinner he saw jk was sitting on middle chair and tae on left side so he came and was about to sit next to tae but jk said come and sit here pointing beside his chair in right side but yoongi ignored him and sit beside tae while looking down so jk said while smirking looks like someone got so much guts deep voice yoongi and tae shivered at his cold voice.

Tae said princess go and sit beside daddy yoongi didn't said anything just looked down that make jk pissed off he said angrily kitten come here or you won't like my way yoongi looked at jk and said meanie and got up from his place and was coming to sit were jk said but jk hold his hand and made him sit on his lap yoongi started to wiggle on his lap so jk said in deep voice stop wiggling yoongi stopped and looked down but then a hard smack landed on yoongi's thigh yoongi screamed ahhhhhhhh and he was about to rub his thigh but jk hold his hand and said don't you dare to touch yoongi eyes got teary and he make grabby hands towards tae and said dadda.

Tae said koo it's okay I'm not that much tired softly then yoongi freed himself from jk's grip and sat at hurriedly on tae's lap hiding his face in his chest.

Tae said to yoongi princess yoongi look up a little and tae continued Bubba today dadda has to much work at office so he was tired that's why daddy was saying he will pick you but look what you did very softly yoongi pouted and said I'm sorry dadda while holding his ears tae smiled and said say sorry to daddy yoongi looked at jk and was about to say something but jk shouted maids!!! 3 maids came their and bow to them then jk said where is food huh? Maids bow and said sir just 10mins then jk shouted what the hell you all were doing till now?

Maids got scared to death and said we are sorry sir and bow multiple times tae and yoongi was looking at the scene then tae said go and make it fast maids left the place tae again said kook it's okay why are you getting angry? Jk didn't said anything tae sighed and whispered to yoongi love go to daddy and say sorry he was just worried about me okay? Yoongi nodded and got up from tae's lap and came and sat at jk's lap straddling position jk didn't said anything yoongi look at tae and tae smile yoongi put his head on jk's chest and said daddy playing with jk's button jk didn't said anything yoongi again said daddy me is sowwy cutely blinking his eyes.

Jk's heart melt but he still didn't said anything so yoongi said in cracked voice daddy I won't do it again please puppy eyes jk sighed heavily and cupped yoongi cheek and said you know what you did was wrong na yoongi nodded so jk said then so you want me to punish you hmm playfully yoongi pouted and said please just this time forgive your little kitten cutely jk said ohhh little kitten yoongi nodded smiling jk peck his lips and said it's okay I'm forgiving my little kitten this time but if this happened ever again then you know me calm tone yoongi pouted and said okay thankyou and hugged jk then jk ruffled his hair and said love you peck his head yoongi said love you too peck his cheekd.

Tae pouted crossing his hands on his chest and no one loves me jk chuckeld and said how can I not love my both precious pearls? Hmm? Tae smiled and said no need to buttering jk smile and pulled tae's chair near him and bite tae's cheek tae hissed ahhh jk said it's not buttering okay tae rolled his eyes and said whatever jk said in deep voice dare to do it again tae said sorry nonchalantly jk smirk and said you both will really get something from me tae and yoongi giggled and said in unison no shouted jk said brat don't shout wait till we go in room. Tae said I will sleep in guestroom smirking yoongi also said I'm with dadda

Jk smirked back and said let's see then , then maids came and serve them dinner they ate it while chitchatting. After dinner jk make both of them to sleep in bedroom they slept while sulking like a kid.

Note:

T

otal 1462 words.

Look guys you all are not voting so please vote me if in this chapter I got 50 votes then I will make bdsm chapter in which yoongi will be also there .
Thankyou ❤️💜