chapter 3

Jk is waiting when he gets a notification on his phone. He is very happy and finds out who did this. He looks to see that Taehyung has sent a message.

Tae :kokkie I have reached home

Jk :you arrived well

Tae :yes i reached there well

Jk :ok Then good night

Tae :good night
Bye

Jk: bye

Jk: becomes very happy and falls asleep

Next day

Everyone is busy in the class when suddenly a new girl comes to the class and sits with the hostel kids and then the teacher comes into the class and says Children, today another new student has come to our class, that girl has come to give her introduction.

She says, my name is iu, I used to live in Tokyo earlier, my parents got me admitted in a hostel, so I will definitely stay with you guys. I would love for you guys to become my friends.
Thank you.

Everyone liked her very much because she was very friendly.

Name iuAge 12Behaviour friendlyHobbies art singing danceDream she wanted to be a singer

Name iu
Age 12
Behaviour friendly
Hobbies art singing dance
Dream she wanted to be a singer

She was very friendly but she was also very angry and sometimes a bit shellfish.

She liked Taehyung from the beginning, she wanted him to be her boyfriend and tried to know a lot about him to know what he likes and what he doesn't like. So he thought of making friendship with his friends

Class skip.......................................................

Lunch time

Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin are having lunch together, suddenly iu comes there and she sits with them and starts having lunch.

Jimin :You are a new student, right?

Iu: Yes Jimin I am a new student

Jimin :how do you know my name

Iu :I know everyone's name here, his name is Jungkook and his name is Taehyung.

Jimin: wow how

Iu : I don't like the people in my hostel, can I make friends with you guys?

Jimin :yes why not

Iu :(She seems very happy or says )thank you Jimin.

Now let's see what will happen next, I wanted a very short chapter because I was very tired today that is why I did not write so I will publish a new chapter soon. Ok bye.