Cԋαρƚҽɾ 1: Aɱყ

The night was still young when Amy and her friends reached the bar. Ke$ha's 'Blow' was blasting out loud and could be heard from a block away. 

The girls were bopping to the music as the entered the building. Tonight was a Saturday and the crowd was already restless and all over the place.

Julia leaned into Amy's ear to talk over the loud music, "Girls want to go to the dance floor. What do you say?"

"I'll join after I have a couple of drinks," Amy replied. They inform their friends and head on to the bar. Making through the drunk crowd, they finally find a spot by the counter.

Julia orders the drinks as Amy looks over her shoulder at her friends. "Ash found someone," she tells to Julia seeing that one of her friends, Ashely was swaying to the music with a hunky guy.

"Not a surprise," Julia giggles eyeing the pair "She has the goods after all. I'm surprised that it's just one guy."

There is a sudden crowd surge to the bar, jamming the girls to the counter. "What the..." Amy said surprised.

"Sorry about that, there's some surprise party being planned and they wanted us off the floor" a deep voice spoke. Amy tilted her head back to see who it was. A pair of green eyes stared right back at her apologetically. The eyes came along with blonde hair and a masculine body.

"Amy!?" Julia called over two guys that somehow managed to squeeze between the girls and literally created a human barricade. Suddenly two arms snaked around Amy and caged her to the counter.

"Boys, respect the ladies," one of the guys called out. The crowd murmured an apology but seemed like they were not moving away anytime soon.

'J, u k?' Amy messaged.

'Yeah, all good. Let's just stay put till this clears up a bit.'

'K'

"So," Amy tilted her head back to look at the tall blonde behind her, "What's this for?" she says pointing at his arms caging her.

"To avoid you getting crushed, I guess?" he grinned.

"Thanks, I guess," Amy grinned back.

"Is half zipped dress a thing nowadays?" he asked softly.

"Wha- shit," Amy flushed red and began to fumble to zip it up cursing Julia in her head for not telling her. She tried to pull the zipper up but still seemed to be stuck and wouldn't budge.

"You'll tear your dress if you are so rough," his voice chuckled. His hot breath on her ear sent tingles straight to her core. Shit.

"Then be a gentleman and help me out," Amy said trying to keep her voice calm.

Amy tensed up when she felt his hot breath move up her back. "Did-did you zip with your teeth?" she was so flustered that she could barely form a proper sentence.

"You're holding on to my hands," he pointed out. Amy looked down and surely she was clasping both his hands on the counter.

"Oh. Well, thanks." Amy replied. "Should I order something for you?" she said trying to change the subject.

"No thanks."

"Well, then shouldn't you leave. Will help the ones who want to order something"

"I would, but you would get crushed," he whispered again close to her ear.

"I can manage thanks," Amy feeling her pussy clench. Shit shit.

Without warning he pulled back his right arm from the counter. Sure enough, the crowed sensed an arm width space somehow and moved in more. People were calling each other from the crowd and cracking jokes. The poor bartenders were running from one end to the other preparing the drinks nonstop.