꒰ 💜 ꒱ Hanahaki disease | Fei Rune

The Parallel Stone gives off a strange aura

The Parallel Stone gives off a strange aura. You decide to take a closer look.

A voice calls out from the Parallel Stone.

It sounds strangely familiar...

〘 ••• 

"Enough guys, we're done for the day." Announced the Raimon captain to the rest of the players. The sun was beginning to set, tinting the sky with warm shades of orange and pink as the managers approached to distribute drinks and towels to all those who had been training.

A certain girl stood out among the group, her radiant smile shining as she handed out the material with grace and joy.

Fei couldn't help but feel his heart beating a little faster when she came into his range of vision. There was something about her presence that made him feel comfortable but at the same time saddened him, even though they had shared many moments on the field, words between them outside the facility were few and far between, limited to occasional jokes and comments about sport.

As she approached with a towel in her hand, Fei felt this was his chance. He wanted to talk to her, to come clean and express what he had been feeling inside, but the words seemed to have become vines inside his throat.

When she extended the towel toward him with a gentle smile, the boy's anxiety increased and he felt as if the lump in his throat tightened even tighter against his insides.

He merely smiled back at her before she continued her work.

The feeling in his throat relaxed only to tighten again a few seconds later when he visualized Y/N having a small talk with Kariya. He had already noticed that you two had become closer lately, he didn't want to make a big deal out of it, thinking it was normal for friendships to progress, but something inside him kept torturing him every time he saw your interactions, a stabbing pain spreading through his chest as a taste of blood made its way to his mouth.

That feeling, that pressure in his chest, he couldn't ignore it anymore. Something inside him was on the verge of exploding, and he knew he had to face what he was feeling. But how could he explain what was happening? How could he put into words the whirlwind of emotions that was tormenting him?

A wave of pain ran through his body, he felt something tearing at his insides as he felt a fluid rising in his throat, he hunched forward as he covered his mouth with his hand, in a poor attempt to stifle that action. He let out a couple of violent coughs before admiring with amazement the palm of his hand, which was stained red, blood dripping between his fingers.

His closest companions turned their attention to him, giving him worried glances before moving closer to check if he was okay and find out what had happened.

"I seem to have overexerted myself during training." He lied smiling slightly as he tried to play it down. Whatever it was that had just happened, he didn't get the impression that it was healthy nor positive for him, he would investigate later and take care of the problem as soon as possible.