Breaking past my limits!

5 years would pass inside of the time chamber. Vegeta has trained Tarble and king vegeta to unlock super saiyan two! Meanwhile vados has birth 2 of Vegeta's kids.

The most strongest fighters to ever exist! Vegeta renamed the first saiyan angel after trunks! After being born he spent the rest of his time growing in the time chamber.

The second one name is vadozer! He's special. He remains in ultra instinct at all times! When he came out the womb he was in ultra instinct.

Vegeta has been training the two on and off! Vegeta and Vados have 2 more baby's. One girl and another boy. Vegeta names the girl bulma and the boy kingzer. Meanwhile he trains daily with the trunks and vegeta jr that's inside his mind due to their fusion!

Two months later all four of the angels are seen. Trunks age 43, Power level SS Rank. Kingzer age 33. Power level S Rank.

Bulma Age 23. Power level rank SS.

Vadozer is the first and oldest! Age 155. Power level SSS Rank.

S Rank: 500 billion or higher!
SS Rank: 700 trillion or higher!
SSS Rank: 245 quintillion or higher!
SSSS Rank: 450 sextillion or higher.
Z Rank: 999 septillion or higher.
ZZ Rank: 999 octillion or higher.
ZZZ Rank: infinite Z.

Vegeta himself is level Z! Z is 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999septillion.

The mother of saiyans. Vados herself is rank SSS.

Vegeta took a break from baby making and decided to bring some more warriors back!

Vegeta brings everyone in the big meeting room. All his sons and daughter. Dr. Jero and king vegeta. Vados continues to cook for the coming guests.

"My kids and very loyal friends and family. Said vegeta I will be hosting a show of power! Now I'm going to invite 4 of my past enemies and foes and force them to fight you all for 2 minutes!

Father. Said trunks. Can we kill them?

"yeah father. Said vadozer. I wanna see their power. I want them to be strong!

You two are idiots. Said kingzer. Father when will we fight the next god?

"Ouuu. Said trunks. That is a better question!

"You all are not ready for that. Said vegeta. You alls super saiyan two is only stronger than my super saiyan god! Your mother can still beat you all using 5 percent of her power. I will unlock you alls potential and maybe then something happens." Said vegeta

The saiyans are all excited to see the new comers. All except for kingzer. He wants to finish training! Vegeta summoned goku.

Died in the saiyan saga. His current power level is not even close to the S rank. He's at 1 million!

 He's at 1 million!

"Vegeta?" Said goku. "You... How am I alive?"

"I brought you back. Said vegeta. This is the new saiyans. We are gods now. And you can fight amongst the strongest in the universe!