Sudden change...

At night...

After dinner..yn came inside room...and found him sitting on bad..with leptop..

Suddenly she remember something..she horribly.. went cupboard and open it..he look at her frowned

Tae- yn..what happened..

Yn- um..picking my stuffs..

You said and take out the bag..he run to you and hold your hand..

Tae- why..

Yn- yea..I have to move my room..eooma appa left..

Taehyung got silent..how he stop her to go..he remember they were doing acting infront of his parents..

Tae- y..yn...no need to go..

She look at him..and shocked

Yn- yea..I have to go..it's your room..you go to sleep..

Tae- I told you nah..don't go..it's late now..and it's so problem to shift..

Yn- I.. it's Okey I can manage..

Tae- what if they again come..so let it go..you stay here..

Yn- it's.. oke--

Tae- I told you nah.. then? No more words..

He said coldly..and she nod looking down..he did because he know she never listen to him like that..

Tae- Go to bad..tomorrow your class started..

Yn nod and went near bad..and laid down..

Yn- He look different..

Yn mumble and closed her eyes..

He chuckled at her face which was pouting..

Tae- sorry..

He mumble before laid down..

On the other hand....

Yushi laid down on bad and take out her phone..scrolling it then..she saw her and jungkook's picture which she took yesterday..

She blush and zoom his face..

Yushi- he is so cute..and handsome..ah..I fall on him..how can I fall on him..it's so strange I met him few days ago..and I am in love with him..but I think he didn't think like this about me..

She spoke while pouting..

Yushi- should I msg him..

She blush..

...

With jungkook...

Here he is his thoughts..he thinking about yn..only..

Jk- How can I move on..I can't. I want her to be happy but why I can't be happy..it's feel like I lost something..she is my firstlove....I love her till now..First time I feel the feeling of love.. she tought me what is love..her everything remind me about our moments..I can't forget them..

He mumble while his eyes filled with tears...

Jk- yniee..I know you love taehyung and now he also loved you..it's my fault I fall in love with you not knowing the reality..it's my fault I can't do anything..just want you be happy..and I am happy to see you..but I still love you..as a best friend..