02

Wow, he must be rich driving a car like this. An all black Mercedes-Benz, interior and exterior. It smells familiar, faintly of honey. I'm not sure why the scent triggers something in me.

"Team," Win snaps me out from my trance.

I look over at him, but his eyes are focused on the road. Wait, he's already driving? Without asking me where I live-

"Are you deaf?" He raises his voice at me, making me realize I never answered to him. His attitude makes me tense.

"Oh, I'm sorry P'win! What is it?"

"I'm going to make a stop before dropping you off, is that alright with you?"

I nod my head in response to his question.

After a couple minutes, he stops at the gas station.

"Want anything?" He leans over, looking at me with wide eyes.

My heart skips a beat, but I need to act normal.

"Could you get me a kit kat bar, please?" I hand him two dollars.

"Gross."

Win's a cold person, but I sense he has that loving side to him. I can picture him being a good lover . He's quiet, and I like that. It gives him this mysterious persona that lets my imagination run free.

The car door opens, bringing my attention to Win. He enters with a bag full of kitkats.  The hell? He just said "gross" when I asked him to buy me some.

"Here, these are for you." He reaches his hand out to give me the bag.

"All of these? I only gave you two dollars, didn't I?"

"Yeah, I bought the rest with my own money. It's a treat. What, don't want them?"

All of these, for me? But why? Is he hitting on me?

"Are you sure?"

"I wouldn't have bought them if I wasn't, stupid." He smirks slightly while looking at me.

"Thank you, I'll enjoy them!"

"Good, let's get going now. Where do you live? Unless you want to come over?" Win's comment caught me off guard. He said it with a joking tone, but I honestly couldn't tell.

I immediately blurt out the directions to my place, despite his startling comment. However, I couldn't stop my imagination. Come over? Shit, I'm truly thinking about it. He's definitely a player, but that makes me even more attracted to him. Should I flirt back? I'm definitely not a bold person, but I don't want him to perceive me as naive. I should come out of my shell, right? He's so intimidating, though. I can do it impulsively, without thought. Fuck it.

"Unless you want me to come over." Shit, I did it. Regret.

"Ha, you're cute. Don't worry, I'll take you home. I don't wanna scare you away." Win looks over at me with a seductive gaze.

I suddenly felt less tense. I'm getting to know him better, even though he's so closed off. He doesn't seem judgy, or sincerely rude. He seems caring, even though he's a teaser.

"Hmph." I figured being a brat would be more comfortable. He's my senior, sure, but he doesn't seem so uptight. I feel like I can speak comfortably with him.

We finally reach my place after a few silent minutes. He's not much of a talker. I grab my things and open the car door before he grabs my arm to stop me.

"Wait, take this."

"What is it?"

"My number, stupid. Text me when you get in."

I stand nervously as he drives off.

His number? He actually gave me his number? Is he planning on staying in touch with me? I thought I was just setting myself up for disappointment, but it seems like he genuinely wants to talk to me. I can't help but feel like an excited teenage girl, seriously. I should go inside and text him.

I quickly type his number into my phone, my hands shaking with excitement. I have no clue what to text him, though. It seems like he likes it when I play along with him, but how do I initiate a conversation? I'm totally clueless about how he usually texts.

I'll just send a simple 'hiiii', no, that's too nice. How about 'hi :)'? Shit, that seems too flirty. I'll just go with a short and casual 'hey'. Yes, that's better! I send the message and put my phone away, feeling a bit nervous for a response. I walk to the bathroom to freshen up and get ready for bed, hoping it will help me not worry so much about him replying. I decide to check my phone in the morning when I wake up.

-Win's POV-

He's really cute, honestly. He seems a bit unsure of himself or maybe he comes across as polite and respectful at first. Personally, I think his mischievous side is more genuine and comes naturally to him. I was just teasing him because he couldn't stop staring at me, but I realized he's actually really pretty. His lips are full and rosy, and his cheeks look soft and chubby. I purposely touched his hand earlier to see how he would react, but he seemed nonchalant about it. At first, his responses seemed a little forced, but he's gotten better at just going with the flow. I could tell he was a bit anxious. Even though we only talked briefly in the car, I feel like I understand him better now.

My phone vibrates, snapping me out of my thoughts. Oh shit, is it from Team? I grab my phone and read a message that simply says "hey". Pretty bland, huh? To be fair, I haven't really shown much of my personality to him yet. I guess I should text him with a mocking greeting. Somehow, the words "hey sexy" end up being sent to him. Teasing him is pretty fun.

Note—
2nd chapter doneee!! I'm trying to focus on their personalities here so that it'll be easier to understand their intentions later on, but I feel like it's a bit rushed and bland. I'm not satisfied with the results of this chapter. It's not very intriguing, but I hope the next chapter will be better! New characters will be introduced^^ Let me know your thoughts. I can improve my writing with your advice, so please share it:)