𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓.

3rd person PoV ::

Alone in the Café was Hanako, er, well, Amane basically. He still wasnt used to this thing. Thats besides the point.

An awkward silence filled the entirety of the place, as many people looked at Amane, genuinely curious on what he would do next.

"Oh go on young lad, so see yer girlfrien'! Don' just leave her!" A man spoke, with a Texan accent.

It didnt take long for all if not most kf the café to pressure him into leaving to go find Yashiro.

Someone even paid their bill.

It was almost like he was forcefully being shoved out the café!

He didn't blame them, definitely. What he did was stupid.

But why, why, doesnt Yashiro care how much time she has left?

Is that what you're thinking?

The answer is..

yashiro pov::

Why doesn't he understand??

What ISNT there to understand!

I dont want to go worring about the little time i have remaining here, when i can be enjoying myself instead!

Stupid
Stupid
STUPID!

Why does he even care how much time there is left for me. Theres nothing he could possibly even do to make me live forever!

I dont care what happens to me!

I don't!

I just want to make people smile, thats all! So why.

Why does he have to worry about me, when he can spend his time being thankful im still living now??

Its not..

Its not fair..

3rd person PoV

Yashiro was sat on a bench in a park.

Not a playpark, a park with trees and such.

The cripsy orange leaves slowly fell to the ground, as if it was resembling something.

Or someone?

Yashiro was hugging her knees, she was wearing a long beige coat/jacket, white earmuffs and a white scarf. Aswell as that, she was wearing blue jeans, and a stripey white and black long sleeved shirt.

She was trying not to cry, but couldnt hold the tears back. She wasnt expected to be home until later on, so there was no possible place to go.

She felt alone.

Isolated.

Abandoned.

"Nene-chan..? Whats wrong?!" A girl with purple/indigo hair approaced her, concerned.

"Ao-chan..? Is that you?" Yashiro sniffed, looking up.

She didnt want anyone to see her like this!

Especially her best friend!

"Nene-chan!! Are you okay?!" Aoi was clearly worried for her friend, the tone of her voice was shaky and once of concern.

"I.. Ill be alright, please dont worry for me!" Yashiro replied, wiping awah her tears to give a shaky smile to her friend.

Aoi seen through her lies, but didnt want to force her to say anything. She hugged tight as an alternative.

"I'm here if you'd like to talk, Nene-chan!" Aoi then handed Yashiro a strawberry filled rice cake, her favorite.
"Here, i was going to drop this off at your house later today, but your here now, so i may as well. Besides, it might make you feel better!"

Aoi insisted on making her friend feel better. No matter what it takes.

Yet yashiro couldnt ever tell Aoi about her time.

Even if she wanted.

Hanako/amane PoV::

Damnit! DAMNIT!

Where is she? I have to apologize, but how do i do this without knowing where she is?!

What if something bad happens to her?

What if she gets hurt?!

Ill never forgive myself.

I dont feel like she could forgive me either.

Hurting her, the one i love, i dont think i can recover.

No matter how hard i try.

maybe
i should?

the temptation is back.

its stronger.

fuck.