Stay Over..

(Katie's Pov:)

We were walking down a dimly lit street and I had my hands in my pocket,I started to zone out a little bit but then I heard Bill kicking a rock. I snapped out of it and looked at him,he was still kicking the rock and I looked at his face admiring him. Then I saw him turn towards me and I heard him stop kicking the rock,I felt myself turning red and I looked down smiling a little I heard him laugh a little "where you staying?" He asked and he was still looking at me,his look could cut through me. I awkwardly laughed and then I dug my hands deeper into my pocket, then I looked at him a little  "just a hotel a couple more minutes from here" i whispered and looked at him,he nodded his head and then sighed a little

It was awkward for a couple minutes until Bill cleared his throat,I looked at him and raised an eyebrow and I met his eyes. He was already looking at me and i didn't notice,i smiled a little and then tilted my head a little "I'm sorry" he quickly apologized and then he looked down,and I saw him starting to turn red and I smiled a little "it's ok" I whispered and then I laughed a little,then I hesitantly grabbed his hand and held it then I looked at him. He looked at me and then he smiled and was still red,i felt myself turning red and I looked down. "So what is your family like besides being assholes". He asked and laughed a little and I laughed with him,then I shook my head and then looked at him  "I'm the middle child and i have two older siblings and two younger siblings" I whispered and then I smiled a little more,he looked at me and looked shocked and i laughed. "damn I only have Tom" he said looking at me smiling and I laughed a little,then I smiled "hm y'all close?" I asked while whispering and then I smiled a little more,he happily shook his head and looked down "yea really close we fight but every siblings do it" he whispered and laughed and so did I,I nodded my head and then I sighed I looked around a little. "what about you and your siblings?" he asked and then I looked at him,my smile faded and I just looked down again "nah not really because one of my younger siblings" I whispered and then I looked up at him and i gave him a smile,his smile dimmed he must have noticed i was sad. "what's wrong?" he asked his voice soft and gentle,I sighed and then shook my head a little "nothing I just miss him my younger sibling" I whispered and then I looked down,I realized I will probably never see him again. he must have noticed I needed comforting because I felt him gently grab my hand,i looked at his hand and i started to blush.

we walked hand and hand until I saw my hotel,I didn't want the night to end I had a great time. I sighed and then I stopped in front of it then I looked at him,then he looked at me and then at my hotel. I sighed a little and looked down I was disappointed that I had to leave Bill  "well i guess this is my stop"  I whispered and then i smiled and laughed,he looked at me and smiled his perfect smile and then nodded his head "eh we'll hang out again"  He said and smiled i nodded my head "of course we will"  I whispered and looked away and looked at the hotel,I sighed and then i looked back at him. His eyes lit up and his smile grew more,my lips formed into a small grin. I just lightly nodded my head and turned around,then i started to walk towards the door of the lobby. My smiled faded as soon as i turned around and all the bad thoughts came back,I crossed my arms and i felt tears building in my eyes. But i felt gentle but quick footsteps and then i felt someone gently grabbed my arm,I jumped a little and turned towards the person to see him. "Bill?" I raised an eyebrow but looked down,i didn't want him to see me crying  "it's too late and i don't want to walk back it's too far,can i stay over.." He whined and then pouted a little,his eyes went big and he looked like he was begging. I let out a tiny laugh to hide my tears,I just groaned and playfully rolled my eyes but i nodded my head    "sure why not" i whispered my voice was soft and quiet,I smiled a little more and he smiled big and then clapped his hands out of excitement  "thank you my legs are so tired"  He whined and i laughed and then i turned around and started to walk towards the lobby,and i heard his gentle footsteps behind me and he grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him.

We walked into the lobby and i was blushing by being that close,i smiled and kept looking down. We walked to the elevator and i clicked the button and i looked at the button,the silence was loud neither one of us talking but i felt his beady eyes on me and i felt like they could burn throught me. Then i heard the ding and i sighed out of relief and i pushed Bill over and he let out a little scream,I smiled and looked at him and then at the people exiting the elevator. Then i waited for them all to get out and i dragged Bill in with me,he kept whining and i laughed. But i closed the door and then he looked at me,he rested his head on my shoulder and i looked at him and he was bent over. I smiled and then gently starting playing with his hair and he smiled,he closed his eyes and then he yawned.  "you tired Bill?"   I softly asked but i knew the answer and he opened his eyes,his lashes fluttered and i blushed anything he did just made me blush. "really tired and i have an interview tomorrow" he whispered whining a little i looked at him,my eyes widened a little and then i sighed  "what time?"  I asked softly and kept playing with his hair,he smiled liking when i did  "around 11"  He whispered and then he stood up and towered over me,I smiled and then looked down  "hm so you have a enough time to sneak out"  I whispered and then i laughed and he chuckled,then he leaned against the window in the mirror and i looked at him and couldn't help but admire him  "eh I guess but you'll let me sleep me"  he whispered and his lips formed into a grin,i rolled my eyes and scoffed but then the elevator dinged. I was so glad that it did that lasted so long and i was blushing so much,I smiled and then i stepped out and started to walk down the hall grabbing my keys. I still heard his footsteps just following me but i just kept walking,I started to think about my new life. But i was at my room and i unlocked it and stepped in,then i kept my door open and he stepped in and looked around slying smiling. I closed the door and then i locked it,he just sighed and then he laid on my bed i looked at him and then at the couch then i walked over and laid down next to him. But he got up and then he looked at the couch,then he got up and walked to the couch then laid down  "im going to bed don't miss me too much"  he joked and smiled then i grabbed a pillow and threw it at him,i smiled and then laughed and he looked at me and gasped  "how dare you!"  he yelled and picked up the same pillow and threw it back,i laughed a little as it hit me and then i rolled my eyes and flipped him off and laid down and i heard him gasp again and i just laughed a little again.

But i laid there and looked at the celling,I couldn't go to sleep all my mind thought of was my family. I sat up and looked at Bill he was already asleep,he even looked perfect and beautiful while sleeping. I sighed and grabbed an extra blanket and put it over him,then i smiled and sighed and walked back to my bed. I curled myself into a ball and i felt my eyes start to get watery,I just kept thinking of my family and my friends but i sighed and started to fall asleep

(I'm sorry for not posting much i literally had no motivation to write or really do anything,but i will force myself to write a couple chapters tonight and tomorrow. But i hope y'all are doing ok and well ♡ hope y'all enjoy this chapter even though i don't i kinda hate it but whatever i had to post  ♡)