Two Wishing Uncles Wishing to the Beat?????

A Short Story
by MEEE (this one ai thb)

Dazai Osamu had always loved beautiful Chuuya's apartment with its talented, testy The vine bottles. It was a place where he felt sad.

He was a sad, depressing, tea drinker with skinny arms and ginger hair. His friends saw him as a hurt, hot handsome. Once, he had even helped a powerless weretiger cross the road. That's the sort of man he was.

Dazai walked over to the window and reflected on his orange and blue surroundings. The rain hammered like loving cat.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Chuuya Nakahara. Chuuya was a loving god with loving arms and small hair.

Dazai gulped. He was not prepared for Chuuya.

As Dazai stepped outside and Chuuya came closer, he could see the lovely glint in his eye.

Chuuya gazed with the affection of 9460 suicidal broad bird. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want Love."

Dazai looked back, even more loving and still fingering the unhealthy tree. "Chuuya, I truly love you but it's better if I leave..," he replied.

They looked at each other with helpless feelings, like two defeated, doubtful dog staying at a very hopeful Chuuya's Birthday, which had piano music playing in the background and two wishing uncles wishing to the beat.

Dazai studied Chuuya's loving arms and small hair. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Dazai in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't love you Chuuya."

Chuuya looked hopeless, his emotions raw like a freezing, fair flower.

Dazai could actually hear Chuuya's emotions shatter into 6576 pieces. Then the loving god hurried away into the distance.

Not even a cup of tea would calm Dazai's nerves tonight.

THE END

so moral of the story idk wtf this is.

buttt did you like it???

pls vote and comment if you can, it really makes my day babes <33