1. The Sweet Things

Hailie's POV

My life wasn't always this fucked. It was once normal, back when I was "daddy's little girl". My clothes changed from pretty dresses to ripped jeans, band shirts, and on drinking nights (every night) I wear my fishnet stocking and mini dress. My hair changed from chestnut brown to bleach blonde. My shoes changed from flats to black leather boot heels, heels, black slip ons or converses. My make up was the most noticeable to change, I use to wear only light makeup, now I wore dark mystical make up. I had tattoos, no many but yeah. I had a little star next to my left breast, a dragon wrapping around my right thigh. I had the devil symbol on my left ankle, giving me a kind of evil side and a huge midnight green dragon. People call me the Slut of Clear Water Valley and in a way, they were right. I always went out to the clubs and I never went home alone. Whether it was a boy or girl, I just want someone to fuck me and leave, I was clear of any STDs. I've only had one relationship and it was with the hottest butch lesbian in Clear Valley High, Jay Helena-Lee Peters. I met Jay when I was 14 and she was 16, started dating when I was 15, her being 17. Suddenly, after 2 years, she disappeared. Never said goodbye, never called or wrote. I felt like I was gonna die, like my heart had been ripped out. 6 years later, 6 years of changing my look and my attitude, I was introduced into the life of drugs, sex and danger. I went to my very first club with my best friend Conan  after Jay left. He told me he was gonna be right back but he took too long, allowing me to be vulnerable. A guy who went by the name 'Huge Chuck' drugged me and raped, let me tell you that the name 'Huge Chuck' was not a joke.

"Hai, Oi where are you?" Conan shouted over the loud music.

Conan was pretty hot and only 1 year older than me, we fuck when we're too lazy to go and find someone.  Anyway, Club Ecstasy was the hottest club, people came from different places around the world to come her. We were coming since we were illegal to come in, my sister was the owner, so we got shit for free.

"Hailie!" Conan yelled again, frowning.

"What, you fucking sour puss?" I smirked, sipping my cup of vodka.

"I said, do you want to dance? Or find people to dance with?" He asked, giving me a 'Get the fuck up' look.

"Jesus, fine. I'd rather dance with you." I teased, winking at him.

He laughed and sliding out of graffiti covered club booth, offering his hand. I chucked slightly and quickly drank the rest of my drink, scrunched up my face as I swallow. Fuck it burnt, but I had became used to the burn feeling that I kind of liked it.

"That one hit the spot, Hai?" He said, smirking at me with his arms crossed.

"Yeah, kinda." I said, laughing and took his hand, sliding out of the booth.

We walked hand in hand towards the dance floor, I had to ignore the glares I got from some assholes. He placed his hands on my hips as I pressed my back against him, moving my hips ever so slowly. We danced together for a couple to songs before I was over it.

"Listen, I'm going to the bar. See ya later." I screamed over the music, walking towards the bar.

He nodded and left me, I reached the bar and ordered a drink. The stupid bitch wasn't listening but, she was flirting with some fucking moron. I tapped my hand on the impatiently, just wanting to scream.

"Oi, you are being paid to serve not chit chat." Someone behind me yelled, a familiar voice.

The bartender flipped them the bird and went back to her moron. My face burned with anger, all I fucking wanted was a drink.

"Fucking come on, you stupid bitch. You waiting on her too?" The voice asked.

"Yeah...what.." I asked, turning around.

But it was the worst mistake I've ever made. I came face to face with the person who made me who I am. Jay. She was just as surprised as I was. Her eyes roamed my body and her once kissable lips turned into a smirk. This wasn't the Jay who left me, who once loved me.

"Hailie...wow." She said, stuttering.

"W-what are you doing here?" I said, frowning.

"I came back a couple of weeks ago. I went around your folk's house but they said you left?" She said, quickly grabbing to beers from behind the bar.

"They kicked me out, said I was too wild. Anyway, I mean why are you here talking to me?" I said, eying her as she offered me a beer which I accepted.

"Aren't I allowed to talk to the stunning Hailie Evergreen?" She said, smirking before sipping her beer.

"Not when you disappeared without a phone call or even a letter. Even a text message would of helped." I said, sipping my beer and sat down on one of the stools.

"Well, it wasn't my choice to up and leave like that. I loved you, Lee..I'm sorry." She said, using the old nickname she had for me.

"You're s-sorry, Jay?I loved you...you were my first love, do you remember? I waited for you for years...I kept hoping and praying you were gonna come over and hold, tell me everything was okay. But I was wrong...I wasted 6 years of my life waiting for you. You took everything I had with you, I have changed because of you." I said strongly, chugging half my beer and stared into her emerald green eyes.

"I know and I'm so sorry. I should of called you but...I didn't want you to know I was gone because I loved you, I knew either I was gonna hurt you. I was a coward and took the easy way out. I wanted you to hate me." She said, looking down at her bottle.

I sighed and grabbed her hand, pulling her to the dancefloor. She pushed up against my back and put her hands on my hips. I moved my hips and swayed against her, although she hurt me doesn't mean I can't have fun with her.

***

Hey guys! What do you think of my new book? The picture on the side is of Hailie and her outfit. Hope yous enjoy my book, please comment and vote. PLEASE AND THANKYOU.