-♡[ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 :: Rᴀɪɴʙʙɪᴛ's Bᴀᴋᴇʀʏ ]♡-

—✿✿[ There was once a young female who went by the name “Rᴀɪɴʙᴏᴡ”. Rainbow owned a bakery that went by her name. Her bakery.. wasn't going well not alot of customers would stop by.

“alot of the townsfolk seem to not like my pastries.” Rainbow said with a sad sigh.

One day a poor bunny who was hurt stopped by “Rᴀɪɴʙᴏᴡ's Bᴀᴋᴇʀʏ”, Rainbow was horrified and helped the little bunny, but it seemed like the bunny would take time to heal.

“it seems like it's gonna have to take time for the poor m̶e̶a̶t̶ bunny to fully c̶o̶o̶k̶ heal.” Rainbow said with a sigh that sounded exhausted and warry for the bunny.

In the end, ፕዘቿ ጌሁክክሃ ሠልነ ርሁፕ ጎክፕዐ የጎቿርቿነ & ኗዐፕ ርዐዐk̶e̶d̶ ልክd̶ ርዘዐየየe̺͆d̺͆ a̺͆p̺͆a̺͆r̺͆t̺͆.

h҈e҈r҈ h҈e҈a҈r҈t҈ w̸a̸s̸ r̸i̸p̸p̸e̸d̸ ዐሁፕ ዐቻ ዘቿዪ ርዘቿነፕ a҉n҉d҉ t҉o҉r҉n҉ a҉p҉a҉r҉t҉ o҉n҉l҉y҉ f҉o҉r҉ i҉t҉ ꓄ꂦ ꌃꏂ ꏳꂦꂦꀘꏂꀷ ꍏꈤꀷ ꫀꪖꪻꫀꪀ.

“i hope the townsfolk will like this new secret recipe!” Rainbow said with a slight proud tone like she worked hard on getting this secret ingredient.

And one by one the bakery was getting alots of visits thx for the new ingredient!

“Your meatbuns are so good rainy! I'll make sure to tell the others!” Draco said

“aww thank you!” Rainbow said with a excited and happy smile

And soon the Bakery was filled! Everyone wanted to try the secret ingredient and why it tasted so good.

“Hey rainy good job!” Draco said

“Thank you! It's really hard to do business when your working alone..” Rainbow said with an exhausted smile

“Yeah.. anyways I wanted to ask, how do you make your meatbuns? I want to make them for an upcoming party Im having soon!” Draco said with a curious tone

“Oh you silly bear! A chef never reveals their secrets, but don't worry! I'll make some just for you!” Rainbow said with such a sweet smile

“Thank you so much rainy!” Draco said as he waved goodbye and left

Rainbow sighed in exhausted and waved happily, and started to close down the bakery for tonight since her work was done.

A҉f҉t҉e҉r҉ t҉h҉a҉t҉ s҉h҉e҉ w҉e҉n҉t҉ d҉o҉w҉n҉ t҉o҉ t҉h҉e҉ b҉a҉s҉e҉m҉e҉n҉t҉ t҉o҉ g҉e҉t҉ ቻዪቿነዘ ጠቿልፕ.

ክዐ ዐክቿ ቿክፕቿዪ

a few minutes later rainbow comes up exhausted

“Phew! Finally done getting my secret ingredient! Now to take some rest!” Rainbow said while placing the cold ጠቿልፕ in her hand on the table.

“Gotta get some sleep, more work is waiting for me tomorrow!” Rainbow said as she went to her bed and got some sleep.