Obsession DISCONTINUED

A young girl was running scared of her chaser. She was searching for an exit from this abandoned building where she had been brought. She fails to make a turn as she is grabbed by the hair and pulled back. She screams as she is pushed to the floor. There was no way out as she got into a dead end...

"Chaeyoung... please let me go... Have mercy", she begged with tears in her eyes as she looked at the woman threatening her, wearing a wedding dress, with a sharp knife in her hand, looking mad.

"Ah Joan, Joan... didn't I warn you to leave my fiancé alone? Now look at this beautiful dress, it's going to waste because you couldn't keep your legs closed!", as she said that, she kicked her victim in the stomach making her scrunch in pain

"I warned you! I told you to stay away cuz we are engaged but NO!, You had to appear with your pretty doll face and ruin my love life!" Chaeyoung got down to her level and grabbed her face as she put the knife blade on the girl's cheek

"Let's see if he will love you after I'll make some changes to this face of yours!", she was ready to press the blade into the surface of her skin when she got pushed away.

Joan screamed as the knife still scratched her cheek leaving a cut.

"Joan, I am here... You are safe now..."

Chaeyoung looked up at the familiar voice of the one she considered the love of her life, the one she was about to marry a few days ago.

"James... ", she called his name as she looked at him with teary eyes and a broken heart.

He glared at her with anger and walked out with Joan.

"Chaeyoung, my sweetheart... ", it was the voice of her father, who as soon as git here ran to her and lifted her, how bad that he couldn't lift her heart too.

"Let's get you out of here...",

When they got outside they were welcomed by the police officers.

Chaeyoung wasn't hearing or seeing anyone, the only thing that she was conscious of was her now ex-fiance, who was holding so tenderly in his arms the source of her misery.

One of the policemen came to her and handcuffed her hands, and when they were about to get her into the car she snapped.

"No! James! Please don't do this to me!!! I love you! Do you hear me? ", he ignored her shouting focusing on the one in his hands

"Dad! Where are they taking me? I should prepare for my wedding... I can't go... Tell James to get me out of here...", her cries were desperate

§

"Mr. Park, your daughter suffers from obsessive love disorder, it's a condition that makes her obsessed with one person she thinks she may be in love with. She might feel the need to protect her loved one obsessively, or even become controlling of them as if they were a possession...", the doctor who was studying her case informed her dad, "Also, I identified that she has anger issues, that makes her unstable and dangerous for the public... She needs to be treated... "

Mr. Park inhaled sadly. He was hurt to see his daughter like that, blaming himself for letting all this happen to her. He should have seen it in her strange actions and unhealthy attachment to a man who wasn't even giving it all for her.

As a loving father, he will not let her spend her days in jail, he will not let her be blamed by the media, and he will make sure that she is treated and protected from the evil eyes and mouths of this world.

§

"Ms. Park, I'm glad to let you know that you can finally leave this place.", her doctor told her the great news. A smile plastered on her face.

It took almost a year of constant treatment and work to get her stable. With all honesty, the doctor himself was happy to part ways with her. Chaeyoung was not an obedient patient, she had turned the nurses' lives into an ordeal.

"Before you leave, you must continue to take your medicine and come for a monthly check-up. Also, for the police to lift the charges, you are obliged to do community work..."

"Anything to get back to my normal life... Oh, and tell your nurses, to think next time before opening their filthy mouths...", she stood up from the chair and giving him a knowing smile left the doctor's room.

Even though her father tried to cover the issue she caused there still were rumors about her being mentally ill as well as about her kidnapping and almost killing a woman. They were talking behind her back and making fun of her mental state, so Chaeyoung took it as her excuse to torture those who raised their mouths.

Now the only thing she cared about was to not disappoint her father. She wanted to behave and get healthy so she could repay all his efforts and love. She wanted him to be happy, to be proud of her.

Because Chaeyoung understood that her father is probably the only person who truly loves her.