Wedding Day

Olivia and Fitz were really nervous about today, the couple were getting married today and right now Liv was getting her hair and makeup done but she couldn't stop playing with her fingers because of how nervous she was. Her and Fitz have been dating for about 2 years after he divorced his ex-wife, Mellie, and when he proposed, Liv was so happy, she cried for hours and they cuddled all night, and then had sex 5 times that night.

The makeup artist was done with Liv's makeup and it looked so beautiful, she started to tear up but blinked away her tears quickly, not wanting to ruin her makeup already, then her hair was done, her hands starting to sweat because she was nervous as hell but she looked so beautiful. She looked at herself in the mirror taking in her beauty while wiping her hands on a paper towel, sighing and smiling to herself while staring in the mirror.

Liv's dad, Eli, comes into the room and smiles at her, "You look so beautiful princess", she smiles widely and chuckles, "Thanks dad, you don't look too bad yourself", he chuckles and holds out his hand, "You ready to do this kiddo?, she took a deep breath andI nodded her head, walking over to her father, grabbing his hand before they walked out the door, to the aisle. Once they started walking to the altar, Fitz looked up seeing his beautiful fiancé, smiling at Liv with tears in both their eyes.

Fitz looked down at Liv as she walked up with her dad, her dad giving her a kiss on her cheek and smiles at Fitz before going to sit down in his seat, Fitz grabs her hands which are very sweating and a little shaky but he kisses them, making Liv feel a little bit better while she looked into his beautiful blue eyes.

The wedding begins but Liv was too focused looking into FItz's eyes to hear anything going around her, Liv bit her lip, looking down while her ears worked again, hearing everything as Fitz started with his vows, leaving Liv in tears and shaky hands while she says her vows next, Fitz smiling at her the whole time while tears came out of his eyes.

Fitz puts a beautiful silver ring on Liv;s finger before she puts a gold ring on his long thick finger, "You may kiss your bride", the beautiful couple smiled at each other, Fitz leaning down and placing his lips onto hers, firecrackers going off inside their bodies while everyone cheered loudly, making Liv smile into the kiss, "I pronounce for the first time, husband and wife, congratulations to Mr and Mrs. Grant.", Liv breaks the kiss, looking up at Fitz with a wide smile on her face, they walk hand in hand down the aisle while people throw flower petals on them.

Fitz kissed her softly, picking Liv up, twirling her around making her laugh, once he set her down, he kissed her again, "Please don't tell me this is a dream", he whispered against her lips, she shake her head, wrapping her arms around his neck, "This is more than a dream".

After Liv changed into a more comfortable dress, they got to the ceremony where everyone was cheering and smiling which made Liv so happy and smile, they sat down at their table not letting go of each other not even when they were eating. Finally it was cake time and the cake was so beautiful and delicious, Liv even put some cake frosting on Fitz's cheek which made him laugh and chills ran down his body while she licked it off making Liv giggle, hugging Fitz tightly, kissing his neck secretly.

Once everyone left the ceremony, they newlyweds drove home in a limo while Liv hummed to the music on the radio, FItz had his hand on Liv's thighs, moving it up her dress slowly, making Liv wet, she gave up and grabbed his hand, putting it under her dress, closer to wet thong, making him smirk and chuckle, "Ohh someone eager", she gave him a lust stare, "Yeah well it's your fault", he grinned at Liv for one second before turning his attention back out the window, "Don't worry sweet baby, once we get home we're gonna have so much fun", she bit her lip hard, "We better or I will kill you", he laughed and shook his head, "On our wedding day? Ouch.", they laughed and Liv shook her head going back to humming the words to the radio.

Once hey got into their driveway Liv quickly take off her seatbelt and got out the car while quickly running over to Fitz's side, trying not to fall on my dress, she opened the door for Fitzm quickly getting him out while he had a shocked face, making Liv laugh as she grabbed his hand, dragging him inside the house, quickly taking off her heels and undoing her hair as they walked upstairs to their bedroom.

Fitz helped Liv unzip her dress, pulling down the sleeves down Liv's arms, making it fall on the floor while he kissed slowly on her neck, leaving Liv in her white lace thong which made Fitz hard while biting his lip, Fitz undress himself, taking off his blazer and dress shirt then his shoes and pants, which made Liv's thong wetter than it already was.

Liv laid on the bed, spreading her legs, showing how wet her thongs were, Fitz walked over to her, biting his lip. He hovered over her and flipped them over so Liv was on top of him, straddling his hips, his hands running up and down her curves.

He leaned up, kissing her soft skin outlining her breast making her moan softly, slightly moving her clothed pussy over his clothed dick, groaning as he unclasped her bra and took her nipple between his lips, softly licking it and sucking making it harden in his mouth, letting it go with a soft 'pop' before ripping off Liv's thong and pulling down his briefs, Liv finally able to see his hard dick, biting her lip as she played with her breast.

Fitz places her hands with his, kneading her small breast while kissing her hungrily, flipping them over once again and kissing down her warm body, kissing her thighs as she moved her hips, spreading her legs widely as she begged for more attention, smirking against her skin as he finally went to her wet pussy, blowing his warm breath onto her clit making her gasp and whimper as he licked up and down between her pussy folds, making her moan softly, pinching her nipples hard as her back arched.

He slid his tongue inside her making her moan loudly, making him go quicker, loving the sounds of her moans and whimpers, knowing he's the only one to make her sound like that, starting to feel her tighten around his tongue, he took his tongue out, hearing her whine and beg for him. He leaned up, positioning himself between her thighs, rubbing his tip up and down her folds, making her hips thrust, he finally gave in and shoved his thick dick into her tight hole, her mouth opening wide open and her eyes rolling in the back of her head while he slowly but fastly thrusted into her making sure to hit her g-spot, moaning his name loudly while the headboard hit the wall, hearing the sounds of their skin slapping together and Liv's juices mixing with Fitz's pre-cum.

Fitz turned Liv around on her stomach, Liv getting onto her knees while putting her hand on the headboard for balance while he pounded and thrusted into her hard, "Oh god!Yes yes yes!", she screamed loudly, coming hard on Fitz's thick dick, he grabbed onto her waist, slowing down his pace after coming deep inside her, groaning deeply.

Liv rode out her orgasms and collapses onto the bed while breathing heavily, Fitz grabbed some tissue from the nightstand, cleaning himself off then cleaning Liv delicately before laying next to Liv, moving her curly and slightly sweaty hair out her beautiful face, showing her jawline and cheekbones with her eyes closed, rubbing his hand up and down her warm back, kissing her temple, making her softly smile and open her eyes.

She gave Fitz a passionate kiss, putting her tongue inside his mouth while she climbed on top of him again, his hands going to her breast, massaging them making her nipples harden again as he kissed down her neck and chest, moving his way down to her vagina after flipping them over so he was between her thighs, making her cum at least 5 more times and falling asleep with her in his arms.