Intro -1

Hello everyone I am author .
.
.
What I want to tell is , that there might be some grammatical mistakes but pls enjoy the story .
.
.
This is my ever first story , and it needs your support....
.
.
You can tell any suggestions or advises you want to give me ......
.
.
So in this part I am going to start with the characters intro.....
.
I am only telling the main characters in this part otherwise you will surely get the intro of side characters later on .....

I don't want to create any hate for any idol.... this just and imaginary story
---------------------------♡--------------------------

 this just and imaginary story ---------------------------♡--------------------------

1) - Y/N 1
Full name - KIM Y/N 1

Persnality - SAVAGE , COLD FOR STRAN

GERS , CAN BE SOFT IF YOU DONT INTRRFERE IN HER BISSNUSS , OTHERWISE GET A FREE TICKET TO HELL. SHE IS A TOMBOY ... Protected towards Y/N 2...

Likes - DARK COLOURES , SPICY FOOD ....

Dislikes - WHEN SOMEONE INTERFERE IN HER BUSSINES , IRRITATES HER , MOST INPORTANT - WHEN HER SISTER CRIES ...

Relation - SINGLE

SHE loves her sister a lot since childhood but never showed it.... but try her best to protect it .. she left a class for a year , so that she could be I the same class as Y/N 2.

 she left a class for a year , so that she could be I the same class as Y/N 2

2) - Y/N 2

Full name - KIM Y/N 2

Persnality - CUTE , CLUMSY , CHILDISH , DONT MAKE HER CRY OTHERWISE SHE WILL NOT STOP CRYING TILL AN HOUR ..... CAN TALK TO ANYONE EVEN IF IT'S A STRANGER ( a kind of little dumb )

AND MOST IMPORTANT - SHE IS INNOCENT....LIKES TO ANNOY Y/N1 ... ( ITS HER JOB)

Likes -SWEET , BRIGHT COLOURS ...

Dislikes -WHEN SOMEONE INSULTS HER OR SOMEONE ELSE , ESPECIALLY BULLYING ...

Relation -SINGLE

1 YEAR SMALLER THAN Y/N 1.. she loves her sister a lot but never called her unnie... if saw something she will get it by anyhow...