Jennie is Back ~~~

Tae POV

Taehyung- First off all, don't call me your boyfriend or you as my girlfriend
.
and let me leave in peace.....for god's sake!!           

                                                                                          Jennie-(while holding his neck) Taehyung trust me na...I promise you onwards I will not cheat on you.....please give me one last chance....

                                                                                    Taehyung- Jennie just leave me. Don't force me to raise my hand on you...

Then Jennie was coming closer to me and was "bout to kiss me when I
pushed her by her shoulders forcefully, unlocked the door, and came to them...

    ~End of FLASHBACK~

Everyone was very angry on her....

Taehyung was cursing her, Jungkook and J-hope were calming him.. and that period went like this. After the last period, the collage was off all move back on their way...

And the day went like that.....

Next Day         

Author POV
                                                                                                              when Y/N1 & Y/N2 went to the collage Y/N2 saw Jennie talking on her phone, Y/N2 went towards her Jennie cut the call and were talking like nothing HAPPENED......Y/N1 was noticing everything with a blank face   
                                                                                      Y/N1- What the fuck......
(started going towards locker room) Seriously?!!?? my own sister.....am I not visible to her she knows we all hate her...still she went and was smiling.......am gonna kill them both...

                                                                                          (She then went to her first class, second class, third class, and now it's lunch break..)

   Y/N1 POV   
                                                                                                                                 As I entered in canteen ALONEEE I  saw Y/N2 and that bitch Jennie sitting together beside our table.....only two of them and BTS and Blackpink members were only looking at them....even Yoongi oppa was staring at them both.... My head starts  aching seeing this scene. I huffed and went to take my lunch, then I went on our table and start eating my lunch and everyone was looking at me....                

                                    End of Y/N1 P.O.V
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Jimin- What is going on there??

(pointing towards them)   

Y/N1- also don't have any idea what's going on??              
                                                             Taehyung- Why are they both together.....Jennie is not safe for her..

  Y/ N1 - I also know this, but what can I do?? since we entered the college, she has been with her....she doesn't even talk to me..(while eating her lunch) you may all eat...braek is going to over...

♡♡♡♡

Byieeeee pls voteeee