THE END

SEVEN YEARS LATER

MINHO'S POV

I woke up.

Jisung was laying in my arms.

I smiled at the sight.
It's been seven years, but I still feel like a damn teenager with a crush when I look at him.

A lot happened in those seven years.

It took me some time to completely get over my trauma, but I was able to do it, because jisung was there for me, and understood me.

when I needed space, he gave me space. when I needed him to hold me, he held me.

he was so gentle and careful with me.
two years into our relationship, I realized that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him, so I proposed to him. we got married, with Ari as our flower girl of course. She was eight years old and looked more stunning then the other women that were there.
I will never forget the moment when jisung walked in the aisle, looking at me with his cute chubby cheeks filled with redness.
it was probably the best day in my life.

we had a few fights in the five years were married of course, it would be weird if we didn't.

but there weren't that serious, and we talked it out.

together, we raised Ari, and she became beautiful smart girl.

yesterday she introduced us to her girlfriend, and we couldn't be more proud of her. she has an amazing future in front of her. she sees us as a big brothers who raised her, even tho she sometimes jokingly called us her dads.
I never stopped caring for her, ever since she was young, she was bright and didn't see me as a monster.
she trust me with everything, and sometimes she tells me things that even jisung doesn't know.

3 year ago, we decided that it was an amazing idea to adopt a little girl, since we missed the aura in the house, and we were talking about it since the start of our marriage.

Ari loves her little sister, and she's helping us with her when we need to.

I don't talk with my sister anymore, I haven't heard from her since she found herself some random guy after our wedding and moved with him in Europe.

I shook off the thoughts about my sister and looked at jisung again.

for the past seven years, I loved every single morning I woke up before jisung, because I could admire him as much as I want.

His cheeks looked so chubby and he looked like a little squirrel.

I caressed his cheeks and chuckled to myself.

I can't believe that this little squirrel was able to open my heart.

A/N

Well, it's the end of this story.

This was my first story I ever wrote, and I feel little sad ending it, but don't worry.

I already have another minsung story ready, and when I post this part, I will also publish my new minsung book, so if you like my stories, you can read the new story, I really like concept tbh🤭💕

bye my loves, stay healthy💕