fifteen. can i get a kiss

Volume One.

xv. can i get a kiss?

"Wakey, wakey!" Izzy shouted into Estella's ear

"Wakey, wakey!" Izzy shouted into Estella's ear. The younger Waters girl tumbled out of bed at the unexpected noise, groaning as she lay on the floor, limbs splayed in an unflattering manner. The sheets were tangled around her body, acting as a makeshift cacoon.

"Why you little-" Estella yelled from beneath the sheets covering her face

Izzy cut her off with a smirk. "Little what?"

"There's a glass of water and some asprin on your nightstand. You're probably going to need it."

All she received in response was an annoyed groan. On her way out, Izzy made sure to slam the door loudly, which scared Estella, who'd almost fallen asleep in her uncomfortable position on the ground.

 On her way out, Izzy made sure to slam the door loudly, which scared Estella, who'd almost fallen asleep in her uncomfortable position on the ground

"Why is it so bright outside?" Miguel heard a familiar voice whine. He turned around, capturing sight of the hungover girl, who used her hand to shield her eyes even though she was already wearing a pair of sunglasses.

Estella was accompanied by Moon, who was there to support her best friend and whatever she and Hawk were.

"Well, aren't you a ray of Sunshine this morning?" Miguel teased, ruffling her hair. He was about to make a grab for her glasses, but the Waters girl slapped his hands away, and Miguel was sure that beneath the glasses, she was sending him a death glare.

"Get a room!" Hawk yelled at the pair teasingly.

"Bitch, we weren't even doing anything," Estella shot back.

"They've been like this ever since their little sushi date." Aisha commented with a grin.

Miguel and Estella whirled in her direction simultaneously. "It wasn't a date!" The pair yelled in unison, although their cheeks were flushed.