one fellas

Micheal finished loading the dishwasher with dishes. Suddenly, he felt an explosion about to happen. He couldn’t run without shitting, and there was no toilet nearby. He looked at the dishwasher. It was the only thing he could shit in.

He bent down, and  shit exploded out of his ass. It was really noticeable. He got anxious, what would Jonny say? The dishwasher would clean it off the dishes, he thought as he shut the door of the dishwasher, and turned it on. He then headed into the living room, and sat down.

An hour later, Micheal woke up to Jonny screaming his name.
“Micheal!!” He shouted.
Micheal arose from the sofa he was sleeping on. What did Jonny want? He was tired, but he forced himself up. He headed into the kitchen and felt nervous. Before him was a shit covered, leaking dishwasher. It didn’t clean the shit off the dishes, instead it broke it!
“Micheal did you shit in the dishwasher?!”
Micheal thought of what to say. Anxiously, he replied with “n-no…”
“Who did then?!!” Jonny replied, furiously.
“T-the dog…?” Micheal said, worriedly.
“We don’t have a dog Micheal!!”
“It was just a little accident!! I didn’t know that my shit could cause this much damadge”
“This is disgusting! Now I have to pay to get the dishwasher fixed!!”
Micheal felt a little bad, and tried to lighten the mood. Smugly, he said “why are you so mad? Want me to break you too??~”
Jonny blushed.
“Piss off Micheal!! In fact, your paying for the dishwasher!! Your shit broke it!!”
“Sorry, Jonny…”
“I should hope you are. It wasn’t very UwU kawaii Catboy of you!”
Micheal did a HeeHee to show he was sorry, and Moonwalked away.