How it started...

It was just another normal day in our school, all children were in their classroom, all the little groups of friends that usually are in schools were talking to each other, I was a loner, my only few friends were  sitting next to me.

We had our small little group of friends, but each one was on their own route, I suddenly felt the need to go to the bathroom, on my way I saw a man walking funny, like if his legs couldn't move properly, I didn't paid to much attention to that guy, when I arrived the bathroom I couldn't believe what I saw, a Friend of mine, named Naomyh, her body was on the floor in a pool of blood, her body wasn't moving, when I got near her body a found a note that said "This is the worlds end, I don't want to pass through this, I'm sorry Mauro, I'm hoping that you will pass through this, see you in the other world". Besides her body I saw a old rusty knife the gardener used for cutting tree branches, it was still sharp, but it was covered by Naomyh's blood, rapidly I washed it and ran into my classroom, I couldn't believe she killed herself, she the girlfriend of Mauro, both of them friends of mine.

As soon as I arrived I pushed the door with all my strenght, my teacher suddenly standed up and yelled at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He yelled at me

"There's no time for this stuff, Mauro, Daniela, Silvia, Sebastian, Monse, grab your stuff time to go, don't ask just move!" I yelled

After that we ran away from the classroom, we moved to third grade, in which we warned Victor an told him to come with us, he didn't hesitated, as we moved towards the exit we saw that the gates that protected our school were overrun and those things started to get inside of our school,I knew that without weapons we weren't going to make it, so we ran into an old shack inside our school where the gardener put his tools, unfortunaltely it is next to the bathrooms. When we arrived we saw that the door was open and the gardener was inside, turned into one of those things, as soon as we got inside the gardener jumped over monse and tried to bite her.

"TAKE IT OFF!, HELP ME!" Monse screamed

We were all stunned, but I din't thinked about it twice, I pulled the knife out of my pocket and stabbed his head, then the corpse of the gardener just stopped moving, we moved the corpse from over Monse and grabbed some tools.

"It didn't bit you, right?" I asked monse while I checked her.

"No, I don't think so, thanks" She said while she was shivering

"No problem, we need to grab some tools and get the hell away from here" I said to everyone

While we were gattering some tools Sebastian looked into the bathroom from the entrance of the shack

"Wait, isn't that girl Naomyh" He asked kinda doubtful

As soon as Mauro heard this he ran into the bathroom and saw that horrible scene, as soon he saw the corpse he screamed with all  the strength he had, and that obviously attracted a lot of those things.

"NAOMYH, NOOO...!" Mauro screamed while he cried

"Mauro, we don't have time for this, we need to go now!" I screamed at him while those things came closer

"Leave me behind, I want to die by her side" He told us while he grabbed Naomyh's dead body

I didn't knew what to do, I didn't wanted to leave him behind, but he wasn't going to move away from her, those things were near, really near, I don't thing the decision I made was the correct one, but we left him behind, as we ran towards the point were we escaped from school I could see how those things entered the bathroom, there was not a way in which he would be able to escape, I couldn't believe it, two of my friends were dead, when I saw this I felt a state of emptiness on my stomach.