Chapter 75: A credible threat

Scott, Liam, Zander and Stiles were driving down a dark road in the jeep when Scott gets the text message from Chris

"He's headed to the school." He said.

Liam look at him confused. "Why's Parrish headed to the school?" Liam asked.

Zander sighed, "It's not Parrish. Right now it's the Hellhound." He said.

"Okay, why's a Hellhound going to the school?" Liam asked.

"Cause he's got a yearning for higher education?" Stiles said sarcastically making Liam give him a look "Liam, the Hellhound's at the school so we're going to the school. Okay?" He said before pressing down on the gas.

A few minutes later they pulled up to the school

Liam climbed out after Zander and slammed the door shut making them all turn to him.

Scott and Zander simply looks exasperated, while Stiles was giving Liam a dirty look.

"Sorry." Liam said, looking at them sheepishly while Zander chuckled quietly at the look Stiles was giving him.

They quickly catch him to Chris and Derek, both holding guns in their hands.

"Where's Jordan?" Zander asked them.

Chris sighed "We lost him. He's moving too fast."

Zander's phone then rang, he pulled it out and saw Brett calling him.

"Brett I can't really talk right now." Zander told him, as moved from them abit.

"No! No! Zander listen, Lia went after the Beast! She is with Parrish!"

Zander's eyes widen at the information, but before he could warned his friends, he noticed something a few feet away from him.

"Hey! Guys!" He called out for them.

They all looked over at him, to see him standing a few feet away from a body lying in the middle of the ground in a puddle of blood.

Zander walks up to it with the others behing him.