HUGGING YOU T.R

HUGGING YOU T.R

---Sana's POV---

We were in our last period of the day, p.e. I HATE PE with a passion and if it was a competition I would be first every time.

(A/N's note- So because I'm an Aussie I do not know how skl works in other countries, so they will be in the same class for each period bcuz thats how it works in most skl's in Australia)

"1,2,1,2,1,2....." our coach was giving us numbers that decided our teams to play dodgeball. But honestly dodgeball is ONE of the FEW teams sports or sports in general i dont mind playing.

As the teacher came closer to me and Nova, we moved around in the line to be in the same team but of course the people next to us JUST HAD to be Minho and Jisung and BECAUSE they don't have brains to figure out that if I moved in between them, Nova and I could be together and they both could be together too.

"YAH ASSHOLE JUST MOVE" Nova pushed Jisung around.

"WHAT?!! WHY SHOULD I HELP YOU?" he smirked.

"They disgust me." I whispered to Minho after we ended up together and Jisung and Nova ended up with each other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

We just had 4 more players to get out with 8 players on our side.

I turned around to talk to Lee Eunji (one of my classmates/friends) about a tactic I thought could get us to win.

As I turned around I obviously didn't see the ball zooming straight for my head, well I mean I don't have eyes behind my skull.

"SANA" Minho yelled as he pulled my hand causing me to turn into his arms. SHIT

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sana POV

darn my life

The whole class was staring at us while I on the other hand wanted to stab myself with any sharp object I could find.

"oh.. sorry" I quickly pushed myself away from minho's embrace and bowed.

And then

Everything was normal, like nothing ever happened 30 seconds ago.

damn. this is fucking lit.

The rest of the day was pretty chill tbh.

Minho and I just exchanged smirks when we saw Nova and Jisung "talking" to each other, they're so madly in love it's almost terrifying.

-----TIME_SKIP-----

I was at my locker (which is next to Nova's) putting my stuff into my bag while listening to her rant about dodgeball.

"and THEN that MOTHERFUCKER chooses to get ME OUT when I was on HIS team, BUT HIS HAIR ACTUALLY LOOKED KINDA HOT"

*sighs*

"nice, i wonder when y'all will use that energy to confess" i replied as dryly dryly could dry.

"yahhh, i use most of it-" i cut her off

"What? while thinking about THE ALMIGHTY HAN JISUNG" i deepened my voice ,and kinda roared?

"NO, but you use 99.9999999% thinking about Minho" she said slyly

She got me there.

I do think about him sometimes, a lot actually, but I'm far away from getting a chance.

"Lets go" i said snapping back to reality

Nova hopped behind me as I started walking down the hallway and soon linking arms with me when she got to me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah Sana, get off your phone i wanna talk to someone , i'm bored" Nova whined as the silence between us grew while we were walking down the empty street.

"Go talk to Jisung"

"YaAaAhHh~ why are u so mean to meeee" Nova whined.

I didn't reply. I just chuckled at Minho's text on insta.

Yes, I did ignore Nova to text him. BUT, I have my reasons, we were working on our plan to get them together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"who r u texting??" Nova questioned.

"Just minho.... why" I said, finally taking my eyes off the screen, I realised how pretty the sky was now that evening approached. Nova wiggled her eyebrows and smirked at me.

"I was just apologising for what happened earlier today, get your head out the gutter." I said trying to hide my pink cheeks by turning my head to the side, even though I couldn't dare to text him and mention what happened this morning in P.E .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once we reached our house we saw 2 of our friends waiting at the front.

What were Kyunghee and Areum doing here??

I'm pretty sure that they saw our confused faces because they yelled out

"WE'RE MOVING IN WITH YOU GUYS!!!"

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

Authors Note-

AHHH IT'S HAPPENING! OUR FIRST MINHA/SANHO MOMENT! AND YOU WILL GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT KYUNGHEE AND AREUM THROUGHOUT THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS BECAUSE THEY ARE MAIN CHARACTERS!

QUESTION OF THE DAY-

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ANIMAL/S AND WHY?

MY ANSWER-

MY FAVES HAVE GOT TO BE FENNEC FOXES! THEY ARE THE CUTEST THINGS ON THE PLANET AND I WOULD LIKE TO ADOPT EVERYTHING (ONLY ANIMALS RELATED) ON THIS PLANET BECAUSE I LOVE THEM ALL.

xx, sana