Drugs?

A/N: Superhero supervillain au, because why not? New Jersey's a villain, New York's an anti hero, Louisiana's a hero. Three gay states, one of which isn't hundred percent sure yet. Also female lesbian bartender au.

New Jersey leaned back in the bar chair, swirling his fruity cocktail around, scowling. Great, he thought to himself, I lost focus, Rhode Island wasn't doing what he was supposed to, so we lost. Fucking. Great. We could have beaten the heroes, if Nevada gave us a bit of freedom and didn't have the others fucking hypnoti-

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the bar door opening and slamming shut, and Jersey watched as the heroes walked in. Shit. Jersey thought, as he was still in his villain uniform and bloody, wearing black pants and a white button up shirt and black suit vest, with black knee high boots, and black fingerless gloves. He just looked away, his entire outfit bloody.

He heard the heroes talk loudly, and he just kept his head low, continuing to drink, having already have ten bottles, and the female bartender, Oregon, was amused but worried by his drinking, but she didn't say anything, just continuing to clean.

New Jersey didn't say anything while watching the heroes order and eventually Florida, the only other anti hero, saw him. Shit New Jersey thought, knowing that Florida would bring attention to him. Grinning like a Cheshire cat, the sunshine state strutted over, leaning down, and grinning at him "Sulking after losing, huh?"

New Jersey stayed quiet, and Florida giggled and reached out to grab his chin, but Louisiana walking over with daiquiris distracted Florida, and Florida turned around, begging to keep New Jersey, and Louisiana laughed and said "Mais sha...we can't just keep him. That's not allowed. Besides, where would we keep him?"

Florida huffed "In a different dimension, of course! Just think of it, keeping him there like our own little prisoner!" Louisiana laughed, patting Florida's head and redirecting him to the group, where Florida brought up the subject again, and New Jersey sighed, continuing to drink, and eventually blacked out after drinking his drink when he came back from a phone call in the bathroom.

He could've sworn the drink smelled like lemons...

A/N: Aw yeah, new book! I will not abandon this one. I think. I won't abandon any of them. I think. Maybe. Hopefully.