Cindy Campbell and Vanessa Johnson

Cindy POV
I was typing something on my computer until I heard someone in the bushes outside so I went towards my window to see who really was it my boyfriend Bobby and then Jack Loomis also knowing as Billy Loomis brother from scream 1996 from my window

I said Bobby and Jack what are you two doing here my dad is in another room and my cousin Vanessa is another room as well and my boyfriend said what is occurring to me I never talk to you back window before and Jack said so neither did I and and I...

I said Bobby and Jack what are you two doing here my dad is in another room and my cousin Vanessa is another room as well and my boyfriend said what is occurring to me I never talk to you back window before and Jack said so neither did I and and I said now that y'all got it out of y'all system now you two got to leave and my boyfriend said why and then I went towards my door to see my dad and my dad trying to come in and then he got his head stuck in my door and my dad said oww and I say Dad said what going on in here while getting his head stuck in the door and then I trying to get my dad's head out the door and then I open my door after I got Jack and Bobby under my bed and I said dad do you knock and my dad said knock I thought I heard you screaming in here and I said no no I didn't dad I thought it's Vanessa.

the next thing you know Vanessa came out of her bedroom door Vanessa said what's going on here uncle are you okay I thought she scream and my dad said well, it could have been that crack then I smoke earlier,I guess.me and Vanessa said yeah and my dad said listen I got to leave town for a couple of days no big deal just that new business I started with those Colombian guys?I said Oh,you mean Uncle Escobar and Vanessa said ohh that right I forgot about it and my Dad said where there's a problem some money with missing and apparently some legs are going to get broken it's just better if I lay low for a couple days.

listen if the cops raid the place-- and me and Vanessa said we never know you and my dad said don't forget-- and me and my cousin Vanessa said to flush your stash. And my dad was proud of us and he said are you are my little girls I love y'all so much... That I left y'all a little something in the coffee can Cindy and Vanessa said Dad/Uncle at the same time my dad said but y'all have to remember to step on it before before y'all sell it. What are y'all going to cut it with? And I said Um, Baking--before my dad decided to finish the sentence Baking soda not baking powder and he said because baking powder guys would have muffins growing out of their noses and me and my cousin said Eww we just laughed my dad said y'all love that joke don't you,honey? Y'all love that joke since y'all was 2 years old okay well-- me and my cousin Vanessa said okay we Love you and my dad said I love y'all and then he gave us a kiss on the cheek and then me and my cousin Vanessa told a good trip and Vanessa said Uncle be safe and be dangerous my Dad said Bye and me and my cousin said Bye. And I have dragged Vanessa in my door even though Vanessa was like why did you push me to your door and what going on and I told her what's going on that Jack and Bobby are here and Vanessa would like what and she said they're here in this room right now and I said yes they are you can come out now boys and that's gone
Bobby and Jack with a teddy bear in their hand and is the coast clear? And Bobby said oh, Cindy,that nightgown and Jack said to Vanessa ooh baby I miss you mama.

Cindy said that was close god! And then Bobby and Jack got off the floor and Jack said to his love interest Vanessa hi Vanessa and Vanessa while she was blushing hi Jack and what are y'all doing in my cousin room and Jack said it was Bobby idea I want to go into your cousin's room I wanted to go to your room but he insists to come into her way okay he don't want to be alone with Cindy and and Vanessa said Jack can we give my cousin Cindy and Bobby's some privacy please and Jack said okay my cousin and Jack went to my cousin's rooms why me and my boyfriend Bobby have a conversation feeling that my cousin Vanessa and Jack is going to be in love and a couple if there is going to be a couple I would be happy for my cousin even though I claim her as my sister.

I just want her to be happy always my boyfriend said I was uh, home watching the exorcist, and It got me thinking about you. And Cindy said did you said about the time I puke green slime and masturbated with a crucifix-- it was my first leg party,Bobby,
And my boyfriend said No.No.Uh,it was edited for TV all the good stuff was cut out. And I said so you thought you could just climb through my window and we would play bump-Bump and my boyfriend said I was kind of hoping to get my private licked,but I wouldn't wanna break your little underwear rule. So maybe just on-top-of-the-clothers type stuff? I said okay and My boyfriend said yeah? And I said but just for a minute and my boyfriend said okay.

Music🎶(Paula Cole"I Don't wanna wait"playing) I don't have any rights to the song

Okay and you already know while me and my boyfriend were still making out and somebody was in my window and the random guy said what the Heck-- wrong set. After that he left and while me and my boyfriend were still making out and next thing I know Bobby was doing something and I told bobby don't do it and then the next Bobby got electrocuted and he said Ow! (Winces) Jeez. And Bobby checked under her nightgown come to found out he found electric shock around her stomach and her underwears under her nightgown and Bobby said I see,yeah. And I said yeah my dad. Okay,stud,you have to go now. And my boyfriend said oh,um, about the stuff? I was only half serious. I don't want to rush you or anything and with a smirk on my face and I said Hey, would you settle for PG-13? And Bobby said what that?
And then Cindy shows Bobby something nasty and Bobby said oh,Jeez and decided to actually throw himself off the window and know what happened in the movie and Cindy said good night Bobby.

Now I already did Cindy prov and now I am going to do Vanessa Prov with Jack and then I'm going to get to the Story later and I love y'all so much 💕💕💕