Before Reading (Requests Welcome)

Thank you for all the reads and votes and followers! This headcanon-oneshot book is created to expand more the recently introduced AU of TLOCH! Or The Legend of Countryhumans(Season 1 can be found in our main page). Thank you for your patience and reading.

First before we start, I want to clear that we dont want to offend anyone in any sort of way. This is entretainment and should not be considered real life stuff(apart from the historical oneshots). Please enjoy without hating anything here as this is just fantasy.

There will of course be historical oneshots but there will also be ship oneshots aswell. If if not of your like, you may skip the shipping oneshots(if you don't its fine). And some are just going to be oneshots with interesting lore behind them(Our headcanons technically). I can't assure all the headcanons wont have any unpleasant stuff.

Any country can be introduced in  a oneshot, and the titles of the oneshots could be specifically talking about them. You can also suggest onehshot ideas if you want by writing them down in this comment section. If you want to know more about something else from this AU please write it down too. I will be looking up for that.

And that's it for now! I hope you will enjoy this oneshots just as much as we will enjoy writing out them! See you around and bye!