💜❤️💙💛~Come with me~💛💙❤️💜 (NSFW!)

An Eclipse X Female Reader Story!

NSFW Warning!

Requested by: WildChild289!

Content Warning: Sexual Flirting, French Kissing, Scratching, Biting, Fingering, Death, Cunnilingus, Fellatio, and Teasing.

Note: I didn't watch the whole show, but I did remember most parts.

Another Note: Eclipse has his own body!

Y/N's POV:

I am twenty-three years old.

I was friends with Sun, Moon, and Lunar... I had so much fun with them...

But recently they've been more stressed and focused on a prominent problem. The problem was...

Eclipse...

They focus on him like a predator stalking its prey. He was cruel, egotistical, and a pure nuisance at first. However, that behavior was reduced when we met in person.

I couldn't help but find him interesting despite his wicked demeanor. I was then put into a brutal situation. I had to make one decision...

Save my friends or help Eclipse get the star?

My time became more limited over time. My interest in Eclipse evolved into a hidden obsession. I couldn't handle one second without needing to think about him.

I had to hide it until the time was right...

Until now...

Eclipse infiltrated the daycare, threatening my friends. I tried to shoo him off but... The temptation was too strong...

"Y/N! What are you doing?!" Moon yelled.

I turned to Sun and Moon and then back at Eclipse before I took a step.

"It's either that lunatic or us!" Sun pleaded.

I covered my eyes hiding my tears. I can't believe this. My brain screamed at me to protect my friends. But my heart tells me to go with Eclipse...

So I made my final decision...

I'm going with Eclipse...

I then slowly walked to Eclipse and stood by his side...

"WHY Y/N WHY!!! I thought we were friends..." Sun cried as tears started to form in his eyes...

I silently watched Sun fall to his knees and break down...

"Good choice Y/N..." Eclipse replied.

I smiled and laughed darkly. He returned the smile and held my hand.

We then exited the daycare

"First, we have someone else to deal with..." he said turning to me.

"And who can that be?" I ask.