Part 3

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚
𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒊 𝒑𝒐𝒗
———————————————————————-
Today I have a busy schedule first I have this fancy breakfast thing to go to this morning, then I have to meet up with a couple of rich celebrities, then go to dinner tonight with more rich people, then hang out with ddot.

It may not seem like a lot but trust me I've done this before, and these things can take up your whole day. So rn I'm finding a fancy tuxedo with a red bow tie, and some white shoes.

I told ddot to meet me at my house at 6:50 a.m. Because I'll need a plus one, and he's the perfect fit.

I walked downstairs with my whole outfit on and went to talk to my brothers .

"Where you going looking all fancy n shi???" Jay asked

"I have a breakfast meeting today, also I'm gonna be gone all day I have a busy schedule and I'm not sure how long I'll be gone." I said fixing my watch and bow tie.

"Who going with you??"

"Ddot." I said

After I said that dd looked like he saw a ghost.

"You good bro?"

"...yeah.. im fine."

His response seemed suspicious but I just shrugged it off, I soon got a text from ddot saying he was outside. I walked out the door and he was standing in front of the door of his white Audi I8.

It's like as soon as I looked at him the whole world stopped and it was only him and me around. His tuxedo, jewelry, and shoes looked perfect on him, his rope twist and everything else about him was just perfect.

When I got to his car he took my hand and kissed it, that literally gave me butterflies. I can't recall any of my old boyfriends doing that.

"Hey prince." He said with that gorgeous smile of his

"Hi, I see your early today."

"Well I can't have my prince late for his meeting, plus I'm trying to be a good plus one."

"Well so far your doing great, surprisingly today, Chief Keef is hosting the breakfast, it's got some stuff to do with some of the top artists around the world, like Juice WRLD, Polo g, Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, Lil Tjay, lil Tecca, and a lot more. I'll tell you which way to get there so let's get going before it gets too crowded." I said

"Damn Prince you inna big hurry." He said

"Hyy these things get crowded real fast and traffic be outrageous." I said as I got into the car

"And remember when you get there act professional, everyone there will be acting professional even if they're actually personality is terrible. So just try not to make you yourself and me look bad." I said

"I gotchu Ma you ain't gotta worry bout nun."

Him saying that made me smile a bit, I love knowing that I can trust him and that whatever I need/want he'll give it to me.
———————————————————————-
30 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓
———————————————————————-
Once we pulled up and went inside we saw a fair amount of people, I walked around looking for chief keef as ddot walked behind me looking amazed.

"Yoo what up polo, what up Sosa?" I said as I found polo with chief keef

"What up, who this lil nigga you brought with you??" Chief keef asked

"This Sugarhill ddot, I just recently did a collab with him."

"Ohh that's who that is, I listen to a few of his songs before, yo you real talented lil nigga, yo shi real fye." Polo said.