We Met

Bani: My mother she is a monster I hate her I wish I had someone to hold me tight and love me. I am going away from this castle and never gonna come back I bet she won't even look for me.
Jaz came from a town to the village visiting her grandparents for the whole summer.
Bani ran away from the castle
In the village
Bani: *wondering around* ohh life is soo much better all the kids have parents to play and they take good care of them *she started tearing up*
Jaz: *exploring and taking pictures of the village* *spots bani tearing up* hey are you lost? Can I help you? Why are you crying? Don't cry come we can go to my grandparents house they will know what to do.
In Jazs grandparents house
Jaz gave bani some water
Bani crying her heart out in jazs bedroom
Jaz: stop crying tell me what happened I am sure I can help you somehow.
Bani: I am the princess of this kingdom i came here disguised. I ran away from home because I hate my mother she doesn't care about me and don't even love me never let me out of my room and harm me please don't tell anyone I don't want to go back.
Jaz: OMG you're the princess*she bows*. I promise I won't tell anyone and you can stay here for as long as you want you can also have my bed I can sleep on the couch.
Bani: no no please don't bother I will go to my tree house I will sleep there.
Jaz: it's too late to go out and you know the monster going around the village. You can stay here the night and next morning I will be going to leave you to your tree house.
Bani: i really don't want to be a problem and i can take the couch or even the floor.
Jaz:you won't be any problem just sleep on the bed.
Bani: i- actually we can share the bed it's not that small.
They share the bed 😏
Bani: Good morning sweethea- i mean jaz
Jaz: good morning to you too. Come help yourself with some breakfast
Bani: no I am good
Jaz: come on you starved all day
Bani: i actually do only eat dinner that's all I get at the castle.
Jaz: OMG your mother is horrible. And come downstairs you don't wanna miss the pancakes my grandmother makes.
They have breakfast
Bani: it was delicious
Grandmother: thank you princess
Bani: please call me bani or something you call your granddaughter
Grandmother: ok honey and i am glad you liked it