SukHoon | Body [M]

A sequel to: Mind Games

🔞

Everything's a mess. I already feel lightheaded from the whiskey I'm drinking. I was about to down another glass when a hand snatched it from me.

I turned to see the reason why everything went down hill. The root of all my problems. The audacity to wear his hair in a bun knowing I'm absolutely weak for him that way and his eyebrow piercing's not helping either making me more furious than I already am.

"You can't even drink." He chuckles, drinking.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I spat and he laughs, "are you that drunk already?" He eyes the bottle beside me and rolls his eyes, putting the glass down.

"You don't even remember calling me?" My brows furrowed. I called him? I humorlessly laughed, I really must be drunk.

"Just go, Hyunsuk." I huff, standing up but stumbled and he caught me by the waist. I hate how my body reacts to his touch. How it still reacts to him.

"Fuck you." I grumbled, pushing him weakly. "How did you even get in here? Who did you manipulate this time?"

"You still haven't changed the passcode Jihoon-ah." But it fell deaf to my ears as I push him

"Was it the guards? The receptionist?" He stumbles back, "Did you seduce them too? Having your way with everyone with your body huh?!" I shoved him until his back hits the wall. I punched the wall beside his head but he didn't even flinch as I pant in frustration.

"The wedding is off. Are you happy you're making my life miserable again!? What wrong did I ever do to you?"

"You left." I snorted then doubled over, bending as I laughed.

"You wanted me to stay? I was miserable with you! You drained the happiness in me and when I found it again you just had to take it away!"

"Happy? Were you really?" Only one push from him and I toppled over the sofa, landing on my back. He straddles me and pinches my cheeks together as he leans down. My hands gripping his thighs, not knowing whether to push him off or pull him closer. "If you were happy you wouldn't have stormed off from your fiancé when you saw me with Yoshi and Jaehyuk. You could've just saved me from drowning, nothing else, but you initiated the kiss Jihoon-ah." I shivered as his lips brushed against mine. He tilts his head, his nose brushing against my jaw up to my ear and talks in a low voice "If you were as miserable with me you say you were, you won't be this hard for me." My breathing hitched as his free hand gropes my boner.

"You're happy? Does your fiancée— ex fiancé know how to satisfy you like I do?" I couldn't think straight as he unbuttons and unzips my pants, which happens most of the time when I'm with him. Lust clouded my vision and with my remaining sanity, I spit on his face. "Fuck you."

"You mean fuck you." He crashed his lips on mine. I moaned, opening my mouth for him as he tugs my pants letting it pool around my ankles. I wrapped my arms around him as his hand slips inside my underpants, brushing past my hard on and slips a finger in my crack, teasing my rim.

"Does she know how much you love your hole getting filled hm?" He murmurs against his kisses that is trailing down my jaw as he inserts his middle finger in making me squirm under him. I want more.

"Does she know you're the bottom?" He chuckles before nipping, licking and sucking on the sensitive skin on my neck as he adds his index finger in me, going in and out agonizingly slow as he starts jerking me off with his other hand making me arch my back, body crying out from pleasure or for the lack of it. My fingers dug in his biceps. I need more.